Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Gulkina left the "Mirage"

Group "Mirage" disintegrate, has separated their music - these announcements at the weekend was gay NTV. In fact, the band ceased to exist in Natalia Gulkina - Margarita Suhankina. Recall that Natalia Gulkina group again six years ago calling Margarita and offered to try to join forces and do something together. Thanks to her, the audience once again to listen to your favorite songs from the concert halls of the country. Then, in 2004, blew the hit "Just a mirage," wrote the words of the Gulkina, all music channels, forcing the people to remember and love again familiar voice. However, both the singer - a leader by nature, but because the conflicts were inevitable. Natalia Gulkina - Much has been for nearly seven years, but I am grateful to the people for the good things that happened to me in this time, - said Natalia. - Thanks to Rita Suhankinoy, Andrew Lityagina Sergei Lavrov for the joy and tears, and the fact that tempered my character. For more than 40 concerts a month, of course, difficult. But that was not the main reason for the split. I came to be "Fata Morgana" just in, I want to develop. I've been busy with other projects in parallel with: the preparation of the children's musical, participated in fashion shows and other events, to write new songs. And I'm glad that I deal with now solo career in full force. Hopefully the results of my work will be seen in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment