Monday, March 11, 2013

Ilya Reznik: When it comes to creativity, I - "drunken"

Ilya Reznik recently moved with his wife Irina in a new house on the ruble, and be ready to leave books on colleagues Two stars and other constellations. "- Beautiful house, Ilya Rahmielevich, congratulations -. Well, it's good, but not good - its same verse cited Resnick -.. The house is not our Irina and I rent, but I thank God that his master, a fan of my work was in the right position - I had a financial crisis, and we passed the house at the price, half of them planned I'm not on tour, I have concerts there, and I had about 26 people I. . hold, pay salaries Had sell the large luxury apartment in the center and a small building in the suburbs until it is empty, in concrete -.. Where are the millions of "Antique Clock", "stewardess", "open days"? - burned, like all normal Soviet people in 1998, and those payments are now always on copyrights, only enough fuel for the car, and in your newspaper -... missing Many -.. All All deserve in life then, as you can not buy, is nothing special are the people, and on a book now, I think, well, not the scare Absent from a decent part-time -.... Girls, restaurants - First -. no, but guess with restaurants Were breakfast the restaurant "Beijing". Invite hundred people. Kamen friends, acquaintances and strangers. always believed that a person must be fed. I blockade. I remember how in kindergarten hid under the table in the bombing, and was looking for a bread crumb in the snow when my grandmother took me home. Grandparents - the most expensive for me, folks. All that was left of them - it is the engraving on the wall. Two young women pursuing amurchik. Small, cute, but soon they will be no virgins. - Why do not middle Leopoldovich his father and grandfather? - I was born into a humble family of political refugees internationalists. My grandparents from his father - Rahmiel Shneiderman and Riva Gershevna in 1934 came in the Union of Denmark, Copenhagen. They decided to settle in the land of the rising communism. Peter, my father Leopold and his sister Ida. True, Aunt Ida obvious where they had come, what this country really, and came back. In Denmark to end the grandparents, including the six-room apartment. And in St. Petersburg two years knocking about in the corners, to make another appointment with Sergei Kirov, and he gave them a room in a shared flat in the road of rebellion. Soon, my father married my mother. In the 38th I was born. Then came the war, and my father died of wounds, and the second time my mother married, I heard moved to another city. I was with my grandparents. They were simple people: his grandfather was a shoemaker at home. Therefore, we are constantly had financial inspectors - scans were repeatedly arrested property. - Go to the land of his ancestors? Visits that they dropped in favor of a local? - I went to Copenhagen in 1976. Aunt Ida long wanted to meet with me, but the Soviets in Denmark especially not allowed. Then they talked very close friend - the famous cartoonist, a member of the Communist Party of Denmark Herluf Bidstrup - go and ask them a letter to the Secretary General of the Leningrad regional party asked me to write to publish abroad. We met with the Regional Committee in Copenhagen Bidstrup and drank beer and hot dogs in the waiting room of the Secretary General. I saw it and thought maybe it is in the waiting room of Leonid Brezhnev. Ilya Reznik - thoughts on immigration at the moment does not appear? - Do not show up. We are at the beginning of the hungry 1990s left play "Rasputin" on tour in the United States, and I stayed there for two years. The tour - the worst time of my life. Producer leave us. Needed to feed the troops, and I began to write for our emigrants. By the way, so to speak, the needs were born the song "Convertible" and 17 other songs for Luba Assumption. Then her former director Igor Orlov was said, "Ilya, these hands that I paid Ascension several million dollars for one of your" convertible ". And I'm in a great song is not a penny earned ... Since the 90s of copyright does not protect the state and RAW. Ascension and works where not filled raportichki. At the time I gave the song Vaikule Pugacheva, Kirkorov, Presnyakov and dozens of artists. But how much can be donated? The situation has changed, and we, the authors are not protected. See my report for the year. There I saw a charge for esters of songs - 12 cents, 37 cents ... This is a quote from what age? - That is why the more you do not work with them? - Alla now their projects ... She has recorded many songs, they will have nothing else. Once I wrote her 57 songs. And she disappeared from the scene. Made such a stupid ... And I have my big plans. - They say that all the songs are autobiographical Pugacheva, because you have lived a long time with her and called only for their lives. - Nonsense. First, my son and I lived with her only four months. She sang, what I did not write what happened to her. Although sometimes coincide. For example, the song "Three happy days." Then she went to Paris for 3 days, and I wrote this song for her. It is true, did not want to sing. - Diva said that wrote all the songs that you have five minutes. - In terms of creativity, I - "bingo". The wrath of the poet, which sit on the same poem for 2 months. Sharp strike to hit sharply, until they reach the ground or on the printout. And showcase their designs: Here they say, what they hard workers and as before the line to find work, "The sun is on the edge of the Risen ...". I can not do that. Poems must "breathe". My thinking is clear, and I will come quickly to the conclusion. - Do you love the poets. - What are you? Gladly Marina Tsvetaeva, Anna Akhmatova, Alexander Blok. But not everyone understands. One day in my house, in Leningrad, was Joseph Brodsky, I was in my final year studying theater. He was taken Sergei Dovlatov. Called and asked: "Do you have available rooms, the grandmother does not then we will be a great writer to drink from?." I put the table on the balcony, where we grow tomatoes. Took a bottle of red wine and bread. Came. Brodsky did not even say hello, immediately entered the room and began to look like the picture. You have all the walls were hung - I did theater and children from art school, with whom I was friendly. Stood, arms crossed, "Go ... but first ... but first ... but." Froze in a very beautiful work of art director of the Leningrad Maly Opera Michael Shcheglov. Thought and said: "Yes, and this is also the first ... but." On the balcony drinking a glass, and Joseph began to read an amazing poem. With this expression. I do not understand. I remember only that his mouth fly spray for tomatoes. I calmly refer to his poetry. Brodsky - poet brain, and I Pushkin. - Today, on the stage, which is dominated by poetry? - Estrada finished when it started show business and a strange word - It suits those who can intelligently jump on stage and in the time to get his mouth to open the sound recording "format.". I think if I some music TV stations get their song "Antique Clock", "Maestro", I would say, "curiosities" - and sent to hell. - You travel a lot. Tell us where to go on vacation like? Where sunbathing last? - Much like Dubai. My wife and I are flying again at the first opportunity. For SPA, swim a lot. While I swam kilometers Ira manages two. I have prepared very well, Master of Sports in athletics - running meters beyond 1500. By the way, I believe that daily swimming together in the pool -. One of the secrets of the family fortune The last time I was in Dubai, is recovering from a heart attack. Thanks Ira, put me on my feet. - Ilya responded well to the program "Multi personality" in May on Channel - Irina broke. - Boorish, brazen plot with his participation was laced with anger and hatred. The program is not over yet, and I have caused Iljuscha "fast". - If you are calm, you can tell them that the rating falls. Not even Christmas story with singing ditties Dmitry Medvedev and Vladimir Putin. I see you have on hand to watch the President of the Russian Federation, of each of them? - This clock of Vladimir Putin - my charm, the most precious gift of life. He laid me on a trip to Chechnya in 2000. It was still very hard. At the airport in Khankala took my concert. For this trip, he gave me a different name and spetsnaz knife Scorpio. Many famous artists have refused to go away. A few stars have spoken ill, when we met at the airport and not fly. So, without a clock, I do not go out of the house. If I forget, be sure or accident, or other problems may occur to make me sick to happen. "EC"

No comments:

Post a Comment