Monday, March 11, 2013

Joseph Prigogine described the hut in Switzerland

Prigogine hopes Valeria yet received the title of People's Artist of Russia. While singer Valeria gave a concert in the Voronezh circus, her producer and husband Joseph Prigogine his citizenship, the reluctance of all products, the relationship with Ksenia Sobchak and lust described although sometimes relax away from the crowd. Joseph Prigogine described his citizenship - Joseph, the internet came the news that you sue the hospital 300,000 that they used the face of Valeria in advertising. They asked for 30 million euros. Tell us, what was it? - Only in Russia can afford it - and take the person to use. In our case it is related to human health, we categorically refuse to participate in it, where we do not agree. Money is what they offered us, but we refused. And they did sent - in his clinic hanged portrait Elena Malysheva, Valerie, a lot of people and wrote "Friends clinic." People come up and ask, "What was you Valeria, too?" - "Yes, of course it was!". But the situation was in fact the case. We have been in negotiations in the other car. And on Tverskaya Street, where she was a clinic now a data center. This plastic surgeon Sergei - he programmer, not a doctor. But they realized that people grind more profitable than selling computers. I was at his house, we were in the kitchen drinking tea. And he offered Valeria became the face of the hospital. Valeria asked the nature, appearance, examined and rejected. For these golden threads in the West already given! And won in court the money that we do not take ourselves, we give Alena Galich, which she helped to health. - Recently shows transmission Arkady Mamontov dedicated pussy Riot. Why did you hurt it? - We are public and people have the right to their own opinion. We do not claim that we - as a last resort. As citizens of this country and as a Jew by birth, not at all like any guy can in the temple where people pray and go stage a lousy performance. I am not a civil servant, and not the Kremlin comrades know, maybe I'm with everyone, but I have no relationship with someone. If I had relationships with someone Valeria has been a title People's Artist. I am 8 years old humiliating, please. I would be more of a reason to be hate Putin. Maybe give the anniversary in April. I hope. So this is - the question of citizenship. Why someone decided that "Pussy Wright" can express their civil position, and not me? I do not know how this bastard, and I say this quite openly. They Putin, not Prigogine. I had been, I would have drawn and quartered. - Why you little recognition? You and Vika against "Pussy Wright." - I'll tell you. We are all very clever position has - wait. As KiPiSh what all wait and then take the place of the winner. No one wants to dig shit. Why do I have to hide their views on society? We do not want a revolution in the country. But I'm with the girls in the prison were against it, and against such a bacchanal and performance. I would give them. 500 days of hard work, but not in the colony, and in the Church, even though they were swept there I revealed for the first time the instigators and organizers. The girls were hostages, girls are easily fooled - love carrots and other tomato. They say that Prigogine jealous. Prigogine, no envy, I have a wife, beautiful children. Whom do I envy? I do not zhrachka? I have no car? Apartment? Prigogine, no envy, I have a wife, beautiful children - Joseph, why Sobchak you down? You wrote that you have a home in Switzerland. - Do you have a holiday home? And I have no problem. And if something is cheaper in Switzerland than in the suburbs, why do not I have that? I have a vacation and I want to keep it in the open air, where there is a lake, skiing. Where no one knows us, you can relax. In Moscow, we live in a small rented apartment. So embarrassing! Bennie still preparing for the competition "The Nutcracker". To do in his home repair for two years. It is our pain. A very long history. Repairs can not be stopped. Have no strength ... So if Sobchak touched Valeria, Valeria did not touch her. She said that envy Valery must strangle, because the popularity of "Pussy Wright." Russian pussy in Wright then say all the crazy grandmother. I have come to send Ksenia Sobchak. What I'm really good Sobchak think only they got confused. I think they 're lost "and the girl whose husband Tolokonnikova framed. He walks at large, giving an interview, and she was in jail. If he were a man, he would come and said: "I change myself to my wife, I'll sit". - Someone else prodyusiruete? - No one. Ungrateful and ignoble profession producer. Artists do not kiss - round ass, sorry. It's one thing to kiss the ass of the woman, it's fun. But leave that runs away from you, get the train - it is quite another. And there are a lot of my life was ... Ivan Tolstoy, "News Showbiz NEWSmusic.ru» photos

No comments:

Post a Comment