Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Margaret Suhankinoy fan saved her purse

Arrival recently with the regular tour singer decided the popular group "Mirage" Margarita Suhankina through on the way to the store to stop. - From the supermarket, I came up with huge shopping bags and went home. The benefit of this is from me in five minutes - Margaret said. But before the singer to go through a few steps and how the business after they jumped the boy and began to catch up. Margarita Suhankina - boy shouting in my footprint - reminds Suhankina. - I asked him why he ran after me. In response I heard he my purse at the box on the left saw, and decided to return to him. But I have the whole of life - money, law, credit cards. I heartily thanked the boy and gave him an autograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment