Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Margarita Suhankina gave Svetlana Razina live elephant

Not plush, pink non-inflatable, and most of the living elephants. This unusual gift Margarita Suhankina made his bandmates "Mirage" Svetlana Razina birthday, the singer on 23 June said. "I thought a great gift for Amy Giving something traditional -. Boring and mundane, and just a few days before the holiday, I heard from my friends that passed in the metropolitan zoo opportunity every other animals Of course the elephant that I.. donated decided to live in his house, a zoo, but only on his plate Valliere it emblazoned Margarita Suhankinoy Svetlana Razina her birthday June 23, 2011 "- told" Showbiz News Music ru »Margarita Suhankina group" Mirage "". The only thing I say when Rita gave me the elephant "Wow" setifikat could. I could not even imagine that I was once presented with a live elephant. Honestly, it's great. Once we returned from the tour and have a free day in Moscow, we are with Rita go to the zoo and look at my new station. I think I'll be a good mother to him "- was Svetlana Razin.

No comments:

Post a Comment