Sunday, March 3, 2013

"Hold me" show day in the life of Ani Lorak

Ani Lorak a video for the song "Hold me." "While working on a song in the studio, I wanted to convey the mood that came to me during the recording - says Intermedia singer -. This song is very close to me in spirit, it's about love, infinite and omnipotent.." The basis storyline, the story take an actress - Video shows how difficult the life of an artist, how do you go to the expense and trouble and tell people you have to make the joy and love. Ani Lorak video was directed by Kate Tsarik. "In this video, we wanted to point away from the imaginary and fantastic images a day in the life of the singer Ani Lorak - says the director -. As she prepares, she will work hard to get him out of the audience and his music is A very. living history, in which there will be no graphical techniques "" In the video I will be playing himself -. continue Ani Lorak -. This is my class choreography, the ballet rehearsal, preparing to go on stage I feel as amended. I opened it as a woman. This is my first work after the birth of her daughter. More tenderness, warmth and depth, and, of course, the love that loaded the whole song. And I want to "Hold Me" was a good start to the day. It is important to start the day with a positive, and your life will be really happy. "The video will be presented 11th March on channel Ello in the Internet and on the leading music TV channels in Russia and Ukraine.

No comments:

Post a Comment