Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Natalya Gulkina robbed devilry

Trouble Over Halloween for Natalia Gulkina. In the night of 1 November, the singer decided to go to a nightclub to have fun with your friends the most "terrible" to mention vacation. - What year friend invites me to a party dedicated to Halloween - says "show business news NEWSmusic.ru» Natalia -. Always turned out that on the night of October 31 to November 1, I was either working or driving with appearances , terribly tired. And this year, by chance card that I freely, and friends was in Moscow, and the atmosphere is great. Generally we collected quickly and went to a nightclub, where unreal carnival show plans. I suit especially not . disturbing She put on a black sweater and horns on his head - that's crazy I wanted to make a lantern out of a pumpkin, but the time it was not Natalia Gulkina the club came when there was a festival in full swing.. - ". Ghost "jump around" Vampires "," werewolves "," witch "and drink the whole" Bloody Mary. "In this society of evil spirits at first I was not myself, but then we have become accustomed, even steel to scare each other, the memory of the terror camps. A few times I was out of "Vampire" and "leshii" approached to make. And then I discovered that my bag is open, and there are not enough ... wallet! money there were about ten thousand and a dozen discount cards. Came home excited. So then familiar with various evil!

No comments:

Post a Comment