Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pugacheva: I refused the muse of the "New Wave" be

Alla Pugacheva answered questions from readers of his official website. - The third season of "A Factor" is? - Well, just finished the second season and already the question about the third? Usually you want the TV channel "Russia-1" and a third season to do. We will see. If things work: the format and so on ... - Why not? Alla Pugacheva - Surprisingly, you spend so much time in the search for talent. Not only is the "factor", but also at various festivals, look for the "Christmas meetings" looking on the radio, on the official website. Why do you need it? - I can tell you, I was also once opened. I know how happy if you support and believe in you, in the meantime, perhaps imperfect singer. Must be able to see a spark at the people who can now nevazhnetski sings. But I hear two notes and enough for me to realize that this is. Something is the one to beat The talented people become discouraged when they can not get through to radio and television. Of course they have the idea that everything, everything for money. I assure you, that's all! When producers hear something incredibly talented, they are the first things to think about - how to rob you of money from the name. So caught up with giblets, I assure you! But provide an opportunity to show, it's my duty. Helped me, and I will assist. What most do not to hear anything do not see? Who was there to do for me? There is of course a problem that is really to say ... Sometimes you need to choose the best of the worst. Some clichés appeared, that's it, so you have to sing (I'm sorry that my answer does not reproduce in print that tone). Now ester filled gentle boy, half-naked girls - weight uninteresting, infantile people ... This makes us think of the people that they also sing like this. And why not? Let us and we poshepchem "la-la-la, la-la-la." Therefore, it is very difficult to choose. Have a lot of listening. But if I hear even a little grain, I am happy to help you. - This year, the festival "New Wave" in Jurmala Will Attend? - I refused the muse of the contest "New Wave" to be. The scope and format of the festival, I was no longer interested. At one time I helped again this competition, I believe that my mission accomplished on this. - We have seen many times on TV footage as you go somewhere, and you can literally throw themselves journalists and photographers. You've always wanted to go there and just hiding from them? Question - is the answer. Of course you want to hide. I have such a place, and I'm hiding. By this attention, I never used to not be able to get used to. Never! Of course, for an artist - an essential attribute: photography, film, something to talk about me ... But I can not bear it! Even steeper say - I hate you! But we must. alllapugacheva.pro

No comments:

Post a Comment