Thursday, March 14, 2013

Soloist "Chile" and host of "Muz-TV" can not divide dress

Singer of "Chili" Irina Bully can not divide dress with TV "Muz-TV" Julia Antontseva. Preparing to participate in the ceremony "Muz-TV 2011" Irina Bully long chosen the right dress, and then sitting in a dozen dress designer Nadia Slavin stopped. However, having arrived for a fitting, she saw her dress on Julia Antontseva. "I was shocked - complaints about the singer -., I was the one who picked it This year I have not been nominated, but for me as it is for any artist, it is important to appear on the red carpet, so everyone gasped! "Irina Bully TV presenter who again insists that she is at a premium and you need to prepare fully She also claims that her dress fits better. Nadia Slavin hands only breeds. "The chance that this could be done, one in a million - says the designer -.., The fact that you never know if the artist is to choose your outfit, or someone else I decided to secure the dress Julia suggested it! I never thought it would be a contradiction! "Intermedia

No comments:

Post a Comment