Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Suhankinoy talking dog

Favorite dog singer Margaret Suhankinoy Misha confessed his love in love, says: "I love you." On the Internet there are many movies in which the animals make sounds that resemble human language, but that is personal with the legendary singer has never faced, despite the fact that her house always lived animals. - After returning from a tour that I went as usual with their pets, a dog and a cat Misha greet, she always greeted me. Cat meow to rub against her leg, and the dog began to wag his tail happily, podvizgivaya. And then his cry was very similar to the phrase "I love you." Margaret's favorite dog Suhankinoy says Margaret, it is no accident, since last month, so that every time Michael met his beloved mistress. - This dog saw a young puppy I homeless. He has just died at the hardware store on the road in severe frosts and my thoughts were as busy place for the good people. I have his workers, who then built my house with a request to look for him for a while. First puppy was afraid of everything, even eating in secret, when all departments are not allowed to be petted. The boys are so loved the puppy and he was treated so well that within a month we did not recognize him, he was tame, well, now it is for us as a family member - says the actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment