Thursday, March 21, 2013

The soloist of the duet "Nepara" hiding from the public Husband

The soloist of the duet "Nepara" Vick Talishinskaya belongs to the category of artists, secret life, of whom almost nothing is known. The official website of the team's position as one of the most coveted brides Russian show business. Meanwhile, Vicki has a legal husband. Found this through a very ugly scandal in which he was involved. - Until recently, I was friends with Talishinskaya Victoria and her family, but her husband Vicky acted very ugly - complained "EC" entrepreneur Nelly Anisimov. - Yes, she has a new husband. His name Stas Chepurov. It took me about 10 thousand dollars, and although all terms are gone, the money is not paid. It turned out that he debt a lot. He put the car. Because it is surrounded by Vick, Stas assured that everything is done with their consent. And she lied that the car is repaired. "Nepara" to "reserves" and invite Talishinskaya is money. But they opened it: Results Wiki - and the money Stas - are common. Mama Vicki Larissa wanted to vacation in Turkey, has chosen a very expensive hotel, tour costs about 12 thousand dollars. Where Stas take the money, if he has done nothing, and runs only on Moscow and all the dust was left in the eyes? He was not a Muscovite, he is not here neither house nor home. Vicki lives in housing. He goes with her on tour. Allegedly earned redemption. But after their own interests, taking the pot, is the mediator on the strength of one percent. Duet "Nepara" Can you imagine how much money to withdraw in order to earn some real money? Since we were with Stas confidence, I do not take revenue from. And now he's hiding. Calls for not responding. And in order to protect against me fit our friends. I was recently a serious operation, I have cancer. Come with me - unworthy of a man. Stas had good initially told his wife and mother-in. "I am not an oligarch If you want, you take me as I am." But he's hiding from Vicki true situation. She does not care to know his debt. I tried to call her, but she does not answer it. Must open their eyes to Stas. Today he began, her friends, and tomorrow fool - they will deceive. In the hope that with me, as a journalist, singer "Nepara" still come in contact, I called her cell phone. It took the pipe and called her husband began to pry, I ask the question. - This is nonsense! - Stas shocked when I explained the point. - We keep the Anisimova, but back! They in turn, took the money from other people - Concert Director Elena Pugacheva Chuprakovoy and former financial director Alla Olga Javakhadze. And do not pass the blame, on the grounds that we do not return the alleged loan. These people called us we explained the situation. They all understand and apologized. Nelly just playing a double game. As a result, she was having problems, and they decided that what we do bad things to her. Now she writes threatening letters to Olga Javakhadze. Thinks we are somehow bound. By the way, you can call the director Irakli Olga Sergeeva. This is her best friend. Passed through them the money Nellie: We have not. Unfortunately, Olga Javakhadze not I get through. When I was told knowledgeable people, after the controversial dismissal of Pugacheva they got a job to Igor steep. And it seems, was occupied by the financial operations of the "New Wave". But Elena and Olga Sergeeva Chuprakovoy I spoke. They did not deny that they are aware of Anisimova and her conflict with her husband Soloist "Nepara." However, to confirm that he will return the debt, did not want any of them for any reason. - I thought Nelly Anisimov his girlfriend for eight years - said Sergeyev. - But it's not talk and do not want to hear about this man. Perhaps, than by the "chemistry" involved, but recently they behave badly. All the friends who were with her in a very difficult period of her life, broke her relationship. Who owes whom, I can not say. I was not in this case.

No comments:

Post a Comment