Friday, March 15, 2013

Valery Leontiev suspicion of the use of morphine

Terrible scandal that will likely cost the composer Svetlana Kulemin career, broke into the depths of the show business. This song has been mutually agreed to take the repertoire Alla Pugacheva Lyme Vaikule, Larisa Dolina and other great ladies domestic variety. The reason - a monstrous lie that sounded Kulemina against Valery Leontiev, said in a television program that the actor allegedly stabs himself morphine before the concert because she suffers from severe pain in the knees. In addition, her words by TV commercials where this prick Leontiev doing Pugachev, the diva brings accompanied almost criminal. The top star whose repertoire songs before Kulemin, terribly offended for Leontiev, with whom they share many years of friendship, and besides, they now fear slandered in the ether province composers. Valery Leontiev Valery Leontiev also in a state of shock. And from what he seemed to handle on her knees, and the statements that allegedly has a close relationship with Kulemin, and the fact that you stick with the authorship of one of the biggest hits of the artist was credited - the song "Night Call "which are actually written by his regular contribution Vladimir Evzerovym. - With Kulemin I saw three times in his life - shrugs Leontiev in response to an inquiry on the scandal comment - we met a few years ago in a music studio, and recently she came to me in the locker room with a request to be photographed. Where can I do to prove that this photo and our supposedly intimate relationship? As for the morphine, I'm not crazy knee treat narcotic pain reliever. Especially with such a work schedule, I have in May in the Far East and Siberia give 20 concerts, leg it a distance of 15 000 km. I'll just die if I have to be treated with morphine. And I do not so much pain. I've never hidden the fact that I have knee problems, but they are in many athletes, ballet artist, I'm on the road so much concert and active as they are. I have. Surgery a few years back and at the meniscus during the holidays, I spent the holidays in Miami and try to see a doctor and some treatment But to sing to analgesics! I, of course, a fan of the company, but I'm not crazy about suicide! Neither morphine I do not stab me, still do not drink the blood of Christian children in the interests of youth and good health! And as a result of his speech to justify making the proposal: Have the authors of "You would not believe!" With composer Kulemin is a huge syringe with morphine, two buckets, and all together it will take sit. And then it is just fine, and my knees, and writer idiotic stories. The same Kulemina declared that they had raised Leontiev not say something like that, and spoke of morphine at all, but journalists program assembled their words and hung up the story about Valery Leontiev. - I love this artist - composer insulted journalists cry - I just set up, that's all. "MK"

No comments:

Post a Comment