Saturday, August 3, 2013

Alexander Shulgin, "rewrite the past is impossible. But I will not." Part 2

If the first part of the interview with Alexander Shulgin is more about public affairs and politics, the second part -. More and more about the past and present of Shulgin On "American Idol" and the understanding of the author's path in life. NEWSmusic.ru (reminder of the rich history of Alexander) - We talked about the "dirt" of the state of the culture. What is the place you have bends in the process? Has the "primer" before, or do it now, or write a new canvas? AS - That was the question that I think a lot now. We must answer provided. But I'm going to do on your site a little later. Now introduce. Of course I do. On the one hand, I'll take me a little useless space. On the other hand should each person is a demand. Want to change the world - starting with himself. It was in the nineties primer? Can be, and was. On the one hand seems to be involved. On the other hand, do not fight back and vygorazhivaya any way - I just want to find out - if involved, so unconscious. I understand that ignorance is no excuse. Twenty-one years of work, an active social life. (Shulgin eyes light up memories). When we talk about the last active project in which I participated, the "Star Factory 3". I do not want to go further "American Idol". I know that this is not a God pleasing design, I knew where I was going. But during the 100 days, I like to make the guys performed, not "priming" the songs and try to children not only tried musical concepts and to give an understanding of personality, spirituality, responsibility and humanity tries. It is so with the TV story contradicted that after a month I was not in the air. Even in this broadcast on the Internet around the clock. Probably because I rather talk about the tour, tours, "chesah" and am much money, spoke to the children about the human race. And if they were talking to, say, in the living room - in the air, to view an empty studio! What I am saying this now - is not in vain. As they say, the fathers, if you have at least saved a soul, you yourself will be saved. Hard to save everyone to reach everyone, but if to reach out to at least one out of ten, not the life lived in vain. And I think that makes all the sense, even if it is very different from what was shown in the air. As for the 90's, then anything is possible. Although I've never written a song that would be negative. But even if I did something in those years, so I am responsible. And I'm not giving up responsibility. Let it be as it was. Make history again impossible, and I do not intend. NEWSmusic.ru - If you go today, we do not even know what to ask. What creative plans? For now Shulgin is completely absent in the media. This is the calm before the storm, or just take a break? AS - Uh-a (Shulgin deep breaths). This is - the calm before the upswing, but we have none of the storm, and revolutions. (We laugh. Immediately seriously). Yes, I am absent in the media. Since I did not sign a contract with a company, I am not the author of this company. I - the author of his own. Accordingly, the time I'm not the author of a particular company, my work is not in the air of these companies. I am in a sense, not format. I am not a "member of the Union of Composers." Yes, it is not only and not so much in me. A lot of talented people, far more, than I am in non-existence. You've heard Sasha Arbat? Ruslan and Silin? No? I can name many to name, but where are they hear? They are doing - not the members of this "union". NEWSmusic.ru - actually very strange, the definition of "non" to hear songs Shulgin. AS - No, songs, of course, different. You can use the sound of the song "format", and you can leave in original condition, how they heard about the birth. In this state, it is interesting to me than the other. The reason for the "non" is simple. I did not sign a piece of paper on which I was a full-time author of the current "ideology" by the author of any of your rights, "Uncle." Since the songs I want to write now, would not have aired on ideological grounds. And the songs that should be heard, I'm not good for anyone not to write in this world. "You kiss me everywhere, because I grew up" - I will not write. Songs that praise the absolute violation of the commandments, I will not write. But the impression that these songs are in demand. And before I do not write. Anywhere between the lines I have - faith, hope, love - everywhere. No good can not overcome the advantages that I have now. I'm not in the media, and good. My task - to write songs and not think about the media. I am now in the inner harmony and feeling a lot more than in previous years. I used to want something but do not know how to achieve it. Now I know - why do I live and what I should do. What do I need to make a decision on the existence. This is my very conscious decision. Human, civil. NEWSmusic.ru - There are now artists, personalities, for which I would like to write songs? AS - You are just the questions I think. But this answer I will soon be used on the construction site. Briefly articulate this: writing songs, I think, for the people. They are not written for the artist. Not being a writer, artist and author of'm only my songs are performed by someone. It is only the first performance deserves. And. Only NEWSmusic.ru - If Shakespeare have not been played in a bad theater, but not in the "Globe", we would know about Shakespeare. AS - Well, if we are found to draw a parallel with the way the product of audiences in the story, and how - in the present, here want. Shakespeare enjoyed the favor of the king. Shakespeare raises the status of the theater before the court. The basic genre of theater craftsman has. Become a phenomenon of art And the manuscript of Bach many years simply were not paying attention, it was also under your feet! While Tchaikovsky's works were not published abroad after 1969, which is widely recognized in the world he had not. Vysotsky as no ether. And what ester once Okudzhava in the same? NEWSmusic.ru - I understand correctly, is that just in the mood to write songs, put them on a shelf and left them, waiting to be born? AS (clear pronunciation of words) - There is a time to throw stones, and a time to gather stones. I now feel that I collect things. I do not think that's a song I wrote, and must begin immediately in order to run the radio and ask them to take it on the air. Unfortunately or fortunately, I am in my life look and decide for yourself what to do now. Spread a few excerpts of the songs on their website. Write to me: Can we sing your song in the competition - Yes, go ahead please. And you can sing on our holiday song? - Yes (Shulgin smiles and is like a child). I write songs and dissemination. When you sing songs around the campfire - great. If you go and sing - perfect. NEWSmusic.ru - I immediately thought of the last words Zemfira. She said absolutely wonderful phrase "Vendetta" - mother told her that her songs are good, but not the people. Our grandmother said her mother, not her singing. AS - There are some drinking songs are ditties. And there are songs for crooning "to himself." Everyone can sing. I am a mother of Zemfira understand very well what she had in mind. Zemfira first albums released "funneling Recordings." And I remember as a direct participant in the "funneling Recordings", remember how it all began. Ufa time. The best time. Zemfira songs from when they were sad, but it is - bright sadness. So it was. Could sing these songs to sing, "myself" or even in society. Modern songs - no. Nesvetlye. Now I heard the songs Yves Montand. They, too sad, but it's so light, bright sadness from which is easy on the soul. Well, they are. Now very few people wrote the songs, and sing so few people. NEWSmusic.ru - Is it possible to think about what happens as a crisis of popular culture? Almost all of today's vibrant personality on stage by a strange coincidence, relate to rock music. AS - It's either a person or a person. And nothing to do with the division into classes - no. Making their way to the stage, tempered personality. Many barriers and promote only. Force of personality affects everything around it. Perform only positive harder. A protest - easier. First, rock music has grown to the protest. Shortly before Shevchuk protested against the state, now - against Kirkorov. Feel the difference in the scale? But we must not be confused with the music TV. If we take any girl group band, then you can not compare it with music. They are people singing television. The music they are not related. Just beautiful girls who have to dance a little, sing a little, it is a media product. Tomorrow they will be just as TV hosts, or is to be a talk show, or participate in the TV program on the islands. But the music that they are not related. They are like a basketball cheerleader - left, happily waving brooms and went. It's only music and non-music. And only then divided into music genres. And not ideological. We only share music and pit musicians. And the people we go to "person on the screen." Not to listen to music, and the "person with the screen" look. NEWSmusic.ru - Maybe he developed as it should? AS - I think that everything is as it should be. Even if it should be as. This is not good, and it's not bad. If we have a period of fertilizers, it is a time of flowers. For the start, always falls, and vice versa. All the time. Important that if the take-off will come to light is the song was. Now, even if they are not claimed radio and TV to create such songs. I believe it. NEWSmusic.ru - to offer a bright tone and finish the formal part of the conversation. AS - I agree. I turned on the tape recorder, and we talked a lot. About Zemfira, her wise mother, the music for the next movie, which is received by Shulgin, the sincerity of the musicians. And left with the impression of communication with intelligent sensitive person. Anyone who is a fan of music and a lot is made of this music. And much more to give. In general, the most interesting part of this interview is not included. Vadim Ponomarev, NEWSmusic.ru the interview here.

No comments:

Post a Comment