Friday, August 9, 2013

Cornelia Mango Love

Dark-skinned beauty of the seventh season of "American Idol" Cornelia Mango admitted Music News special correspondent in Gomel, to love greatly. - I'm only the second day in Belarus, but I like it here - said Cornelia. - You have no idea what that ice cream! I had already fallen in love with him! Although it is desirable that we do not use this product, I could not resist not to try the Belarusian ice. It is excellent! I had already fallen in love with him! The next time I come to Belarus, be sure to buy a lot of ice. And I like the Catholic Church, which had a good view from the window of my hotel in Minsk. Most likely, this structure will be reflected in my future paintings. I really want to Belarusian theme also appeared in my collection. Sergey Borovik, Gomel, NEWSmusic.ru photos

No comments:

Post a Comment