Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Cornelia Mango no sex to "The Last Hero"

Recognize not return from the reality show "Survivor" Cornelia Mango, her own mother - so skinny pyshnotelymi mulatto. Now, draw "islander" in weight and strength. - How do you set off, sweetheart? - Eight pounds. I was also with "American Idol" - I was there also very thin, while the rest have recovered - says Cornelia "yellow newspaper." - I for big changes in life changes at once, but I just do not feel myself. Cornelia Mango - What have you brought with you to the island? - To be honest, took almost all the clothes - to be the best. And then regret it - Bring it all proved to be very difficult. My bag weighed more than eight pounds. Rail - nothing, but if you for a long time to walk through the forest and still hangs out near baklazhka drinking water, the feeling that you drag yourself to the ton. When the bag gets wet and very hard, just had to throw half of the road. But I've still managed to show in different things. - Many people with bites, bruises, contusions returned. - I have all hands, bite ... beaten and I am very tanned. Tan went so now I like Dalmatians - eyed. I had a little bruising, has cut a lot more off the ground. We walked through the woods, and it's sharp leaves and twigs. And were biting ants. If you accidentally step on her nest all feet is immediately bitten, the living space is not found. More all the time we were attacked by sand fleas. We IASA repellent, but it lacked just four hours ... The water is salty, not fresh, no soap, shampoo ... So for us all the time is not something to put a layer of dirt, and even sunscreen, insect repellent and a thick layer of salt. - On the island, it did not matter what you look like? - I did everything - hair, eye shadow time to enforce. Embers of rastolkla homogeneous mass and the tips of the hair, apply the "shadow". Then, of course, forgot about sprucing up. I am in real life is not always nice to go in the clubs do not always "in the parade." - You need a good rest, so that there is now a long time do not want to relax? - You know, it's so long to rest hard. If people have a break for seven days - that's good. I was there a long time. The whole time I wanted to go home. In addition, under the palms is no sex! - What was the worst? - Biting, probably. And I loved the water. Before that I was not particularly fond of splashing in the waves, and I swam poorly. But then learned - quickly and well, not afraid of water. And after the "Hero", I realized that comfort - is the roof over your head, a warm blanket and food that I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment