Monday, August 19, 2013

Tishman: "Alla Pugacheva not offer me anything!"

Mark Tishman - the most important composers of the manufacturers and the main manufacturer of the composer on "American Idol 7". And now the nominees. He was Music News exclusive interview. - You're probably older than all participants, like you, 28 years old, you tell me, I do not know everything, but you certainly had a musical experience to participate in some projects ... - There is no such serious experience was not successful. I participated in several corporate events, was up to something, sang, wrote songs. Well, someone to sell, but these songs. I had experience in the group, but there was very little experience, it was over quickly, and for a long time. Tishman with prize board - by Genre - it was pop music? - Yes, pop music. But I try to make good music, great value is the text that is not attached simple rhymes. Because I think that's hard to come up with some new songs, opening up new directions, but the words still need to be done. For the time is changing, and if the music takes a little away from the ring, in the direction of a groove, the text must be new, because the new words in our vocabulary, it is to sing. - Of which of your songs that I have heard here, everything so easily arranged euro-pop. Initially and during the period of writing, was wider variety of genres? - No, the people with whom I reached - it ... I enjoy late Celentano, the last couple of albums, because I think it is very good music, individual personal service, no one else seems to be very masculine, very expressive and at the same time is very reserved, very good lyrics. And Sting. These are people that I like. Elton John, George Michael ... But Celentano, Sting - that's what I try to emulate. Of course, my not like Sting and Celentano, but in my head I have it in my mind forever. - Participation in the factory - even for yourself feel that you? - Yes, definitely give up because you are in constant contact with a huge audience, with a lot of listeners and viewers. And you have a game, and you work with people that feel real. You see, when you make music for a narrow range - for friends, loved ones, relatives, for some events, you do blindly. And then directly to the mainstream, it does not mean that you are to the mainstream, which means that sweets are the same as me, it was meant to do, but the wrapper, you can do the actual not true, but the people around you, they will help. Because I never have enough musical base -. Arrangers, musicians and who can help better than Kostya Meladze or as our vocal coach Vladimir Korobko and Marina Leonova, follow all the trends in music and song Is achieved in the alloy, if the experience, the wisdom helps the Mega-Musical, taste something new that is in me or any of us. Is achieved in the alloy, if the experience, the wisdom, the mega-musicals, taste something new, what is in me, or any of us is - what happened to you as a creative process - a guitar, a piano? - I played a few songs on the piano, so that their bones Meladze, he went to Kiev, in the studio, brings an array of "Cell" has to change some backing vocals, live instrumentation registers, somewhere the melody somewhere right words, direct style to sing. We are constantly working with Vladimir and Marina Leonova Korobko, they tend to work in a duet for the Sunday show, but what you are singing, you use it in the solo songs. In general, I believe that the greatest happiness for me in the factory - accumulated a chance in a short time in order to realize their ideas for a long time. This can not be done in any project, it is doing it for years and then, if you have any budget. For a week you have a dream. And the same goes for the staging, because you interpret staged figures suggest your ideas are used souchastvuesh. Imagine you are on Sunday the song one week was ready arrangement, create a room together, and within two weeks after next Sunday room is ready! It's nice, you know that's what you wanted. So it's been with my first solo song, I'm glad that it was so. - The website for Star Factory 7, they call you favorite Alla Pugacheva ... - I was told on the radio, "God" started to turn my song, besides the fact that when I was here much appreciated. After this experience, I can tell anyone that may be the most impossible dream come true. Because I believed all my life and still believe that Alla Pugacheva - that is phenomenal, brilliant woman in Russia, because it keeps the love and attention to his more than three decades. This is not in any other country, the same situation, the same character. Therefore, what I sang to her, she drew attention to myself - this is a dream come true, I did not expect that it will ever be realized, and this is for me one of the most important awards in life. By the way, this is very interesting, Alla Pugacheva - the man who single to make room to move, as it was with my song "I'll be your angel." She and I sang a duet "Cold in the city", and then she went and sat on the jury. At the end of the concert, I sang his nominantskuyu "I'll be your angel" went out and I taped the show, that's what happened. As long as you're going to dress up room - on TV is a little movie about you. And when I came, I started Alla actively gesticulating something. I can understand not always, it starts too angry to actively do something, and just 15 seconds before the start of the song she was showing me unbutton his jacket. I unbuttoned. Vetrodui contain, and I realized that when the jacket was buttoned up, it would be death. So she has taken a gesture into the room, what was missing. She and I sang a duet "Cold in the City" - Behind the scenes with you and it is a communication? It offered something, and then, after "American Idol"? - No. This conversation was not. On Sunday Mark Tishmanu even a nomination - How do you see yourself as an artist after Idol? If a singer, in what genre - Hmm, tough question ... I do not want to narrow their focus a narrow part of the audience. I want to focus on a variety of songs where people sing some of her own subtle, romantic, love, love. Maybe often unpopular because all my songs are basically sad and Bones Meladze songs that I have the honor to meet, they are also the bright sadness. How would you want to represent yourself, I said - he wanted to concentrate on Celentano, Sting ... I will not dance well, but I'm going to move on stage. Make sure you will seek to sing, I'm going to write a song, I'll sing to interesting people, ideas, and their songs. In general, I would like very different, very singing and writing. And love it because it is the basic quality. Guru KEN, NEWSmusic.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment