Saturday, March 2, 2013

Anna Semenovich left Baskov

Anna Semenovich is no longer the leading exhibition "Marriage Agency Nikolai Baskov." On the air still shot the next release of the program in advance. But in the new cycle is not Anna. The departure from the show Semenovich costs no scandals or controversy between you and Nikolai Baskov. Anna left the project on your own. Program management regret they had to let go. For close friends of Anna Semenovich was surprised that perhaps the first time between personal and professional life, and chose the former. As they say, a new lover p, business leads worldwide and is quite rare in Moscow. Anna has decided to be near her boyfriend, and to accompany him on trips, it was virtually impossible because of the tight shooting schedule. Anna Semenovich is rumored that not so long ago a young man has made Anne marry, and to close the couple announced their engagement, but only to friends and family. No official confirmation of the information received, but soon after that Semenovich just announced his resignation from the TV project. His decision singer commented as follows: - If you continue to live in a crazy work hours, there comes a point when you know that life is not all work, you realize that spending 24 hours a day. There are things that are important - it's something personal you'd like. And she wants to devote more personal time, maintain and enhance it. But constantly at work, making it very difficult. Then there is the problem of choice: personal or professional. I have many times been sacrificed in my life personally. I know now that it is willing to sacrifice a little more professional. In addition, because of the constant shooting, I was forced to concerts. I first singer and touring is very important to me. So me and decided the TV project, which leave most of my time recently. I am grateful that I am. The opportunity to work in this show It was very interesting, a great team. I wish the "marriage agency Nikolai Baskov" luck. I hope that with the help of her good fortune find a lot of lonely hearts. "

No comments:

Post a Comment