Saturday, March 2, 2013

Anna Semenovich sank to the bottom

More recently, Anna Semenovich all his many titles proudly and rightly add - divers. During the holidays, which Anna had in the Maldives, it was a professional diving courses and received a certificate. During training, Anna made 10 dives to different depths. Attend daily classes in theory and practice were Anya heavy exercise and constantly felt the pressure losses. Go on vacation so active Anya completely cleared rumors about his normal "pregnancy", which appeared in the media at the beginning of the year. -. I wanted to dive ever want. "I wanted to dive ever want, but this holiday was not able to do it I'll sign it" Fish "and we love the water and everything associated with it My house is a large aquarium which is inhabited by a variety of fish. I always wondered how they live in the natural environment. However, this can only be seen in the deep. to dive order, we had to undergo a professional diver. I had great teachers, she helped me a little excited, I followed clear all their instructions, and after the third dive I felt totally convinced. It is impossible to describe in words the beauty that I saw in the deep. This is a fairy tale world. I I even for some time wanted a "mermaid" has become - approved "show business news NEWSmusic.ru» Anya.

No comments:

Post a Comment