Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Maksim sues ex-producer

Singer Maksim sued his former producer from St. Petersburg Yury Alexeyev. Alekseev was sure she had separated with Marina in the good, and the personal relationships and meaningful students experienced mentor many in the entertainment business could only envy. - I first heard her song on the Internet in 2004. Then Marina Club, $ 200 was for his statement and tried to break into the radio - sigh Alekseev. - But there's just a conversation with unknown actors - more transmission will not let anyone without an invitation. Do you leave a record, and then throwing discs in the box. I have realized an inner instinct that Mack could climb uphill - much I liked writing. To impress, Yuri met the young talent in St. Petersburg at the station in a posh "Lexus" - specifically, it took from his friend. - At this point I was not distracted by a piece of paper - says Alexeyev. - In front of me was a great project that should be encouraged. I do not think that everything will go so sadly. Conflict Mack said Alexeyev, they have worked together for about a year and during that time the girl Yuri arranged performances in different places - in Murmansk, St. Petersburg, Vyborg. - Marina seemed, gave new jobs. And when she was asked to move to Moscow, she agreed, because they have not written me any promises. But we continue to work closely in order to make friends. But recently, between Yuri and Marina conflict erupted: the singer accused the producers that he damaged his reputation, and held court. - Marina asks the court to shake with me half a million rubles for alleged insults. And I answer for every word! Marina Star I have! I have many witnesses! For some reason it is very intuitive, so she knocks on my bucket of mud. Recently called me "a fan with shifty eyes." It's funny, really! Alekseev also determined and wants justice, wrote "TD". - I do not need money from him, not advertising. I will fight for a normal human relationship. I make a small clip with comments of our mutual friends, who saw everything that happened in the course of our work together. I want to show the public all the facts and let them decide who is right and who is not ...

No comments:

Post a Comment