Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Maxim introduced the candid clip

Video Premiere Maxim "I do" was on the TV channel instead Wow. Film is not scheduled to be shown on television - it is intended only for the network. As previously mentioned performers themselves, the video "It's me" - a new and largely unexpected experience for her. The plot clip on the history of the relationship between Romeo and Juliet told with a modern twist. "I like to experiment, to seek to work with new people - so born creativity - said Maxim Intermedia -. This is a video that I feel myself to be a new experience, a new way - maybe a couple of revelations but it is the law and the open near me. " In addition to the new visual solutions, the singer has used and new, different from the original version of the song arrangements - almost bluesy.

No comments:

Post a Comment