Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Valerie son won the "Night in Madrid"

Youngest son of singer Valeria Arseny Shulgin won the International Youth Festival and Competition "Night in Madrid." For the 13-year-old pianist, a student at the Academy of Music Chopin, it was the first international competition for Intermedia. And once the Grand Prix. Arseny Shulgin "I was for a good performance in the hope, but the victory was not dreaming - said in an interview with Valery" 7 Days. "- This is not only because Cenis, but his great teacher Valeria Piasecki, the son is seven months . and led us to this professor Denis Matsuev I myself am a pianist, and I know what a great job -. and the students and teachers - behind such victories here ... went to Madrid with Bennie's sister, because I now on the Tour am. But we are called constantly. son said that, playing a complex program, it then with the local boys went 3:00 in football. "

No comments:

Post a Comment