Monday, August 12, 2013

Cornelia Mango argued with Mark Tishmanom

A graduate of the "American Idol - 7" Mulatto Cornelia Mango almost quarreled with her fiancé and fellow draft Mark Tishmanom during rehearsals in Tallinn. - The fact is that during the sound check, while Cornelius lost in an unfamiliar place, I sing our common room with Vlad Sokolovsky and Artem Ivanov decided - Mark confessed. - Once Cornelia heard instead the boys to sing, she jumped onto the stage and began to curse. Mark Tishman and Cornelia Mango Itself "fabrikantka" upset about seriously. - I was very offended. I do not know why I fell - with the "TD" Mango shares. Maybe a hidden reason that Mark and I spend the whole day together. We live in a room in hotels, on trains running on the same NE, in airplanes always three places to no extra. Maybe we just need a break from each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment