Monday, August 12, 2013

John Churikova: All major producers of American Idol we ran out!

Just finished the seventh season of "American Idol" as the rumors the eighth. Will there be a sequel? Who will be the producer? voobshe and, if not already exhausted itself a project for so many years? All these exciting details Music News decided to find a permanent leading "Idol" Jana Churikova. - John say that the spring "Star Academy 8", which you can start to say? - Well, I do not usually comment on such launches. I am, shall we say, "the soldier Factory." That means I work when all already know, but we currently only information over the Internet - I prefer to keep the intrigue. I am, shall we say, "the soldier Factory." - Who, in your opinion, a producer of the new "American Idol" to be? - To be honest, I lost myself in conjectures, since all the major manufacturers we ran, I think. Although I used to this work - a story with a surprise, and you can expect everything, everything. - Since its inception, American Idol has a long history of teachers. What keeps you on the project? - I'm in the same cohort that Marina and Vladimir Leonov box. We are with them from the first factory! Probably, I think, we are with them very Rada for the country to show more young people sing to them well, so they were given a chance to teach - that's the main advantage of factories. The chance to be seen and heard, because many do not have the same chance. Factory - a story that a person may stop hoping for something, but committed his songs, his voice is heard - talk to the opportunity with 150 million people. And then to the audience to decide whether or not they need the artist. Alexander Belov, Eugene KRUNKS, St. Petersburg, NEWSmusic.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment