Friday, April 26, 2013

Alla Pugacheva, "I'm away from the scene when I can not wear a mini-skirt"

Pugacheva has denied the rumors about his resignation from Soon estrady.Primadonna announced that she wants to stay on the stage for at least two more years. Even after the 60-year anniversary of Alla is not retiring. Plant favorite singers - working in television and theater. Although the Diva for three years is a pensioner, still Russian pop star on stage for three years, although Diva is a pensioner, Russian pop star continues to perform on stage and on tour throughout the country. - I once said to his fans, singing 60 years - gave his fans Chelyabinsk Alla. - And I'm going to my oath. Kind of. Now I'm 58, which means that you have a couple of years, I suffer. But in 60 years I will not retire. Well, I can not live without art! One suggestion I Sea: TV projects, production, drama and many, many things So I'm with you soon easier! You know, I go on the stage only when ... can no longer wear short skirts! Allah lifted the hem of her mini skirt and spinning on stage. - No way, Pugachev love is young! - Whispered the audience in the hall. - As her young favorite was! The Kirkorov the Galkin ... As if to prove her words Pugacheva brought on stage his latest protege - Member of "American Idol" by Michael Mironenko. The guy did not his eyes light up with the diva. She sang a duet with him a few songs. And after the concert to the hotel "birch", where they waited for dinner. Especially for the diva chef cooked dumplings with strawberries and blackberries and homemade ravioli. But no time to sit down and Diva as distracted - Chelyabinsk ardent admirer gave her ... 10-pound cake. On it was written: "The only and unique." - This cake we baked specially for Alla - said: "TD" director Oleg Mnushko confectionery. - Recipe developed on their own, called the creation of "prima donna". These thin layers of sponge cake with a layer of creme brulee on the cream, add the fruit - peaches, bananas, kiwi. From above wrote: "The only and unique." After Alla really like that! According to the organizers of the concert, liked cake Pugacheva. She ate a piece of happy and asked the fans to thank for a tasty gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment