Sunday, April 28, 2013

Alla Pugacheva "not bothered" Kiev

His previous solo album in the Palace "Ukraine" Alla Pugacheva were as many as three years ago. Since then, the price of the tickets for her concert has tripled. For a place in the front row had to pay 1500 hryvnia! Despite these high costs, before the show at the box office tickets was not. And speculators sell them at exorbitant prices. But the hall was full. The concert began with a 25-minute delay. During this entire time, singing enthusiastic Divas "Allah, Allah!" Sound when the first chords of "We came," written and Lyubash star appeared on stage, hall roared with delight. Alla was released in traditional black robes and low-heeled suede boots. They say that after the singer started having problems with her legs, she gave the studs. On the head - red mane that Diva and then "corrected" in his unique style. As it turned out, this is not a wig. On stage there was no scenery. Black wings, yes chair table on which stood a mirror, a candle and a glass of champagne. Pugacheva has long refused numerous ballet to realize that people will look at it only as a living legend. Pugacheva has long refused numerous ballet After each song, the audience rewarded the famous singer applause. Especially quickly greeted the audience met 1980 "Without me, you, my love ...". In connection with last year's divorce Pugacheva and Kirkorov it sounded very contemporary. "My God, what a blessing - appeals to fans Star -. Whenever I am afraid to go anywhere, I think that bothered And no, nothing." After the third song, Alla said. "They make their way to the stage with flowers, I go into the hall to collect flowers, look into the eyes Yeah, me and considering that then just listen.". She added: "Even though you know it does not matter what I'm singing Now that's still go here before you.". And all the songs - 00:59 - and only where these songs came, and where to find just the voice - let 'plywood' places, but it is in fact "plywood" and no vulgarity, and turn it beats the wall, down in a chair, and not to yawn or blink or turn away. And no pushing, no "make-believe" - here it is in front of us all, as it is his life to spread heavy to the mind, to someone else - just us Once the stars from the stage, he built a giant snake. Each strove to deliver a bouquet of flowers and a kiss on the cheek. Alla first tolerated, and then began to flowers on their doorstep to take. Not only gave roses, carnations and chrysanthemums. Diva presented several stuffed animals, a bunch of plastic bags with gifts and a bottle of expensive champagne. Pugachev who are not lost, "bottle - it's good!" During the campaign, the singer with the people she was accompanied by assistant Lena and broad-guard. They moved annoying fans. "I'm in the Hall of anxiety going on, - said Pugacheva returned to the stage -. And squeezing and kissing, and crying ... It's the same age my cry, like fools, how many years we know them, and they is in their short dresses I can and I want to wear a long, but I can not:. The question of how to wear, as always, a member of Parliament. "! Joked Diva worse than singing. It looks like a star you can switch conversational genre. Army of fans, because it does not shrink, but the actress will compete Yevgeny Petrosyan, Mikhail Zadornov and your pet Maxim Galkin. Speaking of pets. At the concert, there were only two Pugacheva her favorite. In Hall Sat Danilko, and on stage at the end of the show Tina ran with a bouquet of exotic flowers. - I love those trips to the gym, and fear: Fingered me everything obtiskayut ... Why are you crying, I'm still alive! This is apparently the same age my crying and thought, "How many years we know it, but she wears short skirts." And I go mini! I was on a long put - how to be a Member of Parliament! - You're the best, Alla! - Oh, I know! On tour in Ukraine Pugacheva accompanied beginners Russian singer graduated from the "American Idol 5" 19-year-old Mike Mironenko for the promotion, the star obsessed. "He's so young that fits into my grandchildren - Alla added announces his protege. - I'm with him, even a novel can not, it is immoral to me." "I love your eyelashes," she sang only donated teddy bear, then accidentally stumbled and then hit the town, of which stumbled - learn artists great and small theater! Then decided to compete with the former spouse - sang "A Thousand Years" from his repertoire and, of course, filter hidden in his belt. She returned to the bright green balahonchike and began, "I know, honey, I know you ...". The focus this time were placed as follows: "How many times have I saved you Now, I can not I can not.!." "You find out for yourself, my love", "you will find yourself, my dear - and We Steal Things. " Perhaps I have not any person in particular - but still fun after all! Then, to all segments of the population still please make a little pop, "Insomnia", there are all sorts of "If not for me," "Oh, my legs, my legs" - that reveals Diva was limp - even hit their foot problems decided ! In this pop over. "Oh, what a game as I was brilliant!" - Bordered Diva tore a playful head bandage. - "I can still sing an encore encore live I will not be able.." It's all started crying and stopped. - You stand - which meant that we sing in "encore"? Of course she sang. Of course, the "prima donna". Hall awash in tears and applause. Tina seized the moment and made a "cross" flowers. - This is the best singer! It will be a real star! Stand? Okay. Spun issued a new song on his poems: "I invite you into the sunset." Hysteria, mass hysteria ... - Alla sing, more th ... Al-la-ah-ah-ah! - Still waiting for? Well, hold - that is immodest my song! "Quiet life, our country, I have you all alone". Logically, completed and gone - now meet. - No, they did not come - unfortunately guessed it -. Well, it is - a horse, perhaps? - Nothing is so perky - his impressions over Danilko.

No comments:

Post a Comment