Monday, April 29, 2013

Alla Pugacheva gave snook glue

Ukrainian music video Maxim Papernik spoke of juicy moments participation Alla Pugacheva in the musicals "If two rabbits". "12 chairs" and - One day I was offered two projects - "Who two hares" and "The Snow Queen". I went to the festival "New Wave" in Jurmala, to meet with the artists that will be removed. Turn phone. When he returned, Kyiv was on the ears: Week could not find anyone looking for Papernik Alla Pugacheva. Then - during the filming of the music video "Kalina" for Sofia Rotaru - I was given a phone number Divas. During the break I went into the hall, crossed himself three times, and cried. I say, and the pulse stops. Pugacheva asks: "What are you doing" The answer is, you said that I was raised and went to Moscow ... "I was unconscious." We met at the hotel "Baltschug". I bought a bouquet of roses. Pugacheva asked a video to Christina Orbakajte, and with Galkin - clip in Paris. Said that the preparation of the musical "Who hare two". Diva puzzled asked: "Why was not I invited Pronya What I do not?" I took the Prony funny. But Alla refused to glue a long nose. Pugacheva Make yourself so Pronya from mylaya and attractive. Maxim Papernik told "Gazeta in Ukraine", play the Prony Danilko could. - Pugacheva Danilko called, and they agreed. But offended for me Andrew. He played in the musical Sekletu aunt. I also wanted to follow the Rags Lyudmila Gurchenko. Alla then said "come Gurchenko not." Some cat ran between them. However, I called. Gurchenko requested to send the script. After a few days of calling, is outraged: "What can I play There is no role Are you kidding me?." Then ask them to play "12 chairs" Elena Stanislavovna. Gurchenko asked: "This is the same Papernik, who offered me a role in the musical" Chasing Two Hares? And how could you offer me this shit? ". They asked the actor Nikolai Fomenko When the actress arrived in Kiev, joked," If you are clever director, we work it out and distribute, without a scandal. "

No comments:

Post a Comment