Monday, April 29, 2013

Alla Pugacheva ". The Internet I do not know what shall swear!"

To enroll in an interview with the main character of our country, do not need a special occasion. Enough that it just decided to break the silence. The first in many years, there was an interview with Alla Pugacheva in the publication "Your Thing". Alla, maybe in the spring, there are rumors that you finally appeared in solo concerts in Moscow. Is that true? I'll tell you more: I called again and asked if it is possible to buy a ticket for the concert to get in September? I did not know that it will sing in Moscow. In principle, I can now do solo performances in the capital, but has not decided - is it necessary? Whether to view the current program, and then prepare some last action, then it is really waiting this last? Based on this answer, you're meant to leave the scene? Yes, I will not rise to 60 years in show business. Concerts is hard for me. At the end of the concert, you see your life in Moscow or in the countryside? I want to live in Moscow and the Moscow area. What do you have such limits? Actually, I always wanted to be alone with nature, but with my popularity and as a result, people's curiosity, it is still hard to achieve. In our village (Small Berezhki - VD), but now somehow used to me. Artists of your generation publish almost exclusively now their autobiographies and memoirs. Also tell you written about others, but the book you dont have? I do not think that my book will be of interest to the rumors that circulate about me. Just get ready to sit for her again have someone wrote something about Pugacheva. Read - very interesting. It turns out that I was and syakaya, and that makes this and that. I was even afraid that my autobiography, or people would not believe, or say disappointed - that's it? Therefore, all the skins or exaggerate. In my life there are things that, if you say, they do not believe. Many mystics have. Remember, Chaliapin written two books, and in the preface to the second confessed that everything he wrote in the first - an exaggeration. So do not rush. And then I mentioned about mysticism, I have a feeling that if I write a book, it will shorten your life. You are an educated man, with the superstar, whose opinion is always valuable, but I've never heard of have been about books, art talk, at least as a commentary on today's new products include, but why? I do not want to portray in the intellectual. All the time. Moreover, in recent years I read only what I recommend to my friends and it is very different people. Whose advice is to say, in the literature, do you trust? For example, Sam Klebanov (Moderator "Movie Magic" - VD) I recommend the works of the Japanese writer and another friend of mine - "Jonathan Livingston Seagull" by Richard Bach. And on their own initiative with joy reading the classics. I was very early interesting to read the literature - Platonov Kafka. But suddenly, as Yevgeny Mironov in the TV movie "The Metamorphosis" by Kafka played, decided to read the piece, and I realized that it can detect different than before. It was very interesting to compare what Genia genius with his own feelings about this book. You know, that was the part of the education of the public in crime with you for the song "Leningrad", where you Mandelstam distorted text? Previously, the company "Melody" Executive on record was isolated very little time. You have one or two takes 15 minutes, and all the others are in the queue. Then I sang in one of the three takes place of the "river" - "Night" and a long talk to the editors that the dual need to be removed. So, what do you mean, I get this on the album is "unnecessary" version. My hair stood on end! So it is not responding and my skills for those records. You do not think that the new generation of pop singers who have a long history of theater? You can imagine the singer begins today, which gather full houses in 30 years? I think today's artists, and this is not necessary. Need a fleeting success, which should be well paid, and the remaining time can collect dividends. This is not working on what in our generation. All we can: keep it in good technical shape to continue to earn their living. Although, in principle, it is necessary at an early stage (laughs) leave. You've followed the fate of the people who once viewed as a favorite? I give them a chance, and then I follow it? That they thought that I wear a bib for them, and they will still say something weird to me? I had a case. It is not necessary, to whom, if I give to hear in his speech: "Well, then tell me that this is what you are to me ...". I think it will help now is a very interesting guy with "factory" Mike Mironenko that I probably want to find it. He's young, he's like a teenager. But you go with it, and everyone will say, well, that was also the grandson! And where the passing of a comet type Bykov ("my favorite"), Demidov (premium from Pugacheva last of the "New Wave") are? Bulls appeared in my "Christmas meetings" with a good song, and then he brought me other things, but I do not like it. Demidov with sometimes talk, he shows me the new songs, but I expect more from him. I think he should grow up a little, but it is too soft. Sometimes the vicissitudes of life decorated singers how to scars. The programs of recent years seem to pick up the final issue. "Oh, how many of them fall into the abyss ...", "If I away, far away ...", now - "I invite the sunset" .... The first two you mentioned, from the time when I was nice, but played decadent songs. And they drove me into this abyss of pessimism that I sick of them, was almost bald. It was a horror. And once I decided - all. And made a sharp change, the one that was called "youth." I sing silly, made some incredible hairstyle, but somehow driven by us that blackness. My scene should be treated. I have. Something on it for health Since it was a notorious woman. At 13, I could not wear what I'm allergic to any substance that color. So I sometimes dressed weird, but I have no choice. I wear whatever I do not wear, what I want. But did my daughter, the beautiful Christine, just for the gap in my life. She is a young woman with great taste, exquisite Baroness of Orbach. I remember one of our conversations, if you admitted that blame myself for what your mother Christine, as they say, got a short ... This is God who is in the world! You did as a child almost never seen. I worked and toured. Now I want to see her again, but she is not the time, it is always in motion. So we have a draw - 1:1. During the trips that you almost do not leave my hotel room in Jurmala, on the beach front of the hotel you have a problem -. Immediately all attention to your person Where are you, next to the house, after the rest - in other countries? I'm not a palm tree, not the sea. Once often traveled to Europe in Zurich, but now there are so many Russians, the invisible man become, as before, it is impossible. And before I went down there on the floor, like: I go where I want to save all alone to power. You be careful what they write about you online? Do not look, do not even going to do it. I swear it. My apartment is in a new computer, but only grandson. And I do not know where it is the push. And no matter. What really happened to you and Lyudmila Gurchenko? These are some parcels. Someone said something to her ... After recording the video have "Diva" and I do not see him. Well, maybe I did not come to her anniversary show. Well, I'm going to rarely. Someone tried to make some misunderstandings between us. So "Diva" is still about them or about you? This song should sing Meladze, but he was a bit of a voice, and an application is filed, and I was forced to "Euro Vision". And I had to do a clip. I am very grateful to Lyudmila Markovna for agreeing to participate, they played brilliantly. And when they click "surprise for Alla" Song "Photographer" was singing - I was just surprised! And now I can not understand what happened. So maybe you call them? Well, as you would imagine, "Lyudmila Markovna it is there that they say about us?" ... I ask you, she is a wise woman. And then I do not hold a negative for people. Therefore, in its almost 60, probably, and I look normal. I am quite well, except for one person. And I forgave him. If I take Iosif Kobzon not guess? Yes, God forbid! God will judge him. Write something about me (ie, the Book of Revelation, written by the singer, which is not sensitive to statements about Pugacheva - VD)! The most amazing thing that we were virtually unknown. Once, long ago, I was at his house in the country. But he did not know it in my life .... no creativity I can not hold it to take. With deep respect for what he did for the song genre, and for the Union of Composers. I always spoke well of him, but apparently something to praise. Do you have a sense of nostalgia? You know, there's not. So, I'm not an old woman. The age, the worst - the idea of the youth, of the past. I have not yet, but as soon as I feel like the signs of age, I will sit down and write a book. And now my future - the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment