Saturday, April 27, 2013

Alla Pugacheva repaired circus

Alla Pugacheva has helped performed the repair of the circus, which was not carried out for 30 years, major repairs. For a concert of the great singer in Penza rented the largest room - arena - and then started in a dilapidated building renovation. Alla Pugacheva has helped repair the circus, where was not performed for 30 years, major repairs carried out "- I could not imagine that I realize my cherished dream to help me Alla can - the director of the circus, Vladimir Golubev ". TD "While outside the circus still frightened dilapidated walls inside the building was all sparkles in personal wardrobe diva a fountain and fireplace, fenced section of the wall with the animals - .. All my life - it is a continuous circus - Alla joked.

No comments:

Post a Comment