Friday, April 26, 2013

Alla Pugacheva "ready to fill her head" Paparazzi

On Sunday Alla Pugacheva has made unbelievable. Live real ... Commenting on her boxes. They fought, but are not professionals and well-known artists, but blood, rain, broken noses and bruises were real. Alla progress came into the arena, with the concentration of smoke in the locker room to light cigarettes in the mouthpiece, went to the podium, looked thoughtfully measure still empty ring. It was obvious that she was a little discouraged and confused. They kindly allowed the "MK" to stay with him in these difficult moments of life. But not next to each other a silent chocks. Light chatter about this and that happening before and diversified after the spectacle ... It is - the last, so I - Queen of the Ring of Blood - Alia how you brought something of this slaughter? - You are, you know, I was in a good mood halls. And at first I did not really understand where they are going, what, what ... And then when I realized it was too late. Already the world trumpeted. I sit here now, I think - I'll be there to say something. Of course I was "licked". It is - the last, so I - Queen of the ring. And give her a kiss on the king. - All about kissing dream? - I was then that boxers have to give long before the battle of sex by surprise. To force to save. It is necessary! - As bad as it shocked you? - Well, not so shocked ... In fact, in the music as it is. - What do you think? - Yes. Singers, especially the academic genres, recommend the serious action is not to engage in sex. Otherwise he will not agree. - And you, the voice always - a-go-go ... - I was all right. Cyclical. Do not worry. I sing many. And then there is always an incentive - to sing well and fast ... Ha ha ha You know, I recently read about a study. Scientists have found that women, it turns out, no sex life more. And a group of women were asked what they would prefer: a good and regular sex life or long? And they all unanimously said yes, the sex burns with a blue flame ... Okay, it has already begun. I went ... After the blood - you do not show that life in something like boxing? - You, - boxes, and I have - steeplechase. In fact, I was somewhat surprised to see that all of them are serious. I had thought that there was more humor, his sarcasm -. And in these struggles, and in pairs Well, we say, are associated with Lolita Tsekalo to the ring ... - ... or Moses with Penkin? - No, that Moses is better with just a little. - All of your comments were stunned. You are savvy Sun were part of boxing. - Remember, this could all - Clinch, jab ... it popped out of my mind because I was rooting for Muhammad Ali. In his first interview, I said that I am a big fan of boxing and weightlifting. This is the bar - yes, I like the bar. Groovy thing for me - a weightlifter, the push rod. - And it was now, unfortunately for those artists who raskvasili each other's artistic face the blood and stuff? - No. I'm a commentator from a viewer, the bread and circuses was krovischi, beats wants. Horror, of course. I'm light-headed, it turns out. - And you yourself were in this ring? Who would say that the bridesmaids in the shop, you can come together in a clinch? - Look at me! On my female beauty! Where can I get into the ring Soca? I fly, I can not kill ... But ... If, say, it was a struggle - "Artists Against the paparazzi:" I have filled someone's face. - What's stopping you? These paparazzi around you and bee swarms without ring yarn ... - No, I can not. So I can only threaten. I can say veerkom waving: "I'll kill you" - as the youngest one said. And it is not, and he was. During the presentation of "A-Studio". It was boring. And I think we should go. But you have to go noticeable. Now I have piarschitsa. - Yes, and so that people painted farewell to life. - No, it's just nice it was written. I, on the contrary, is satisfied. I nepodmochennaya a good reputation that it's time for something and colored. - Have you? Nepodmochennaya? - Of course! And what is it stained? Oh! Look at him! Laughs! What are you laughing? It is so nepodmochennaya I even tried it myself sometimes dyed. Because it's boring to look at such an unblemished reputation. Especially in the entertainment industry. - Okay. Let us go back to boxing. Something Dolph Lundgren disappoint. Vyalenko somehow. Like fun. You have not imagine it? - Dolph Lundgren - of course he is not a fighter. I know him. He is very friendly, nice chelovechische. Swede. Do you understand? - I understand. You have the Swedes - a special relationship ... - Yes. Saw in the ring, he is still looking (rival Oleg Taktarov). Blond. And then he is so tired, just arrived. And around here - the Russian bear. He gave himself up to him and immediately. Without a fight. Ha-ha-ha. - As a lifelong dream, right? - Oh, you're really on their own judges. Deceive. - You say, well ... But still, your fine creative nature is not concerned that the cult of violence and blood, you commented on the air? Finally, they say now about this trend - deliberately confuse the masses ... - Well, there is no blood, no violence. In the fight can happen. And when they did everything you would for fun, then nobody was interested. And so - the emotion and passion. No, I did not come for free ... Well, I'll go. Povystupala and sufficient. - Goodbye. We look forward to your new surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment