Monday, April 29, 2013

Alla Pugacheva: "I will sing for 60 years!"

"You see, the interview - it's not a confession - Alla Pugacheva tired sitting on the sofa in his living room and lights a cigarette -. And since I am an honest man, I can not lie and do not want, so rare with the press to talk "to talk in fact, in an interview diva -. a great success. Alla was not long agree, citing the refusal that no information events. Finally found an excuse. 9th December in SC "Olympic", it would run the show on the updated "Song of the Year". For this holiday music Pugacheva invented a new concept. Before turning on the recorder, was "AIF" Diva the book one of the trendy French writer. - Thank you. Incidentally, the last time that I read the book only on the recommendations. Recently mastered "The Hunt for the sheep" by Haruki Murakami. This novel reminded me since my youth, when she pulled mysticism and philosophy. I understand what he meant Murakami, or for example, Coelho, who wrote "The Alchemist" and the author of the novel ". Jonathan Livingston Seagull" This literature for young people who are just starting out is to analyze, to dig themselves and in life. I sometimes spreads to this literature in order to feel their positions. - You are not questioned the fact that your generation as a child not to read the book plagued not heard the music, not the film look? - We have just read the books. It is a shame that the current young generation do not read this. On the one hand, they can make your life more frivolous, because I know nothing of how the war. But I am aware that the 12 - or 13-year olds do not understand the essence of tragedy. And you should not. Let us be glad for them. Let them live to hear a different life, a frivolous music, read a frivolous book. It's easy to think - it's not so bad. "Opera - not my style" - Yes, and pop music is considered frivolous genre than opera. That is true, in your opinion? - Of course I'm on the ease thrilled with the complex, for example by Domingo, Carreras and Pavarotti notes. I bow to such voices. And we are still in the phase of some artificially. What can I say - and Bernes was completely without a voice, and rock, but taken for life. But opera singing, I think it is more a demonstration of the natural voice. And they sing opera singer all the time is the same. And we can not afford. - You have never tried hand at opera. Vocal range is not possible, or a political decision? - If I sang an aria from "Khovanshchina" "Exodus youngest all the meadows and swamps," that many opera singer said admiringly: "Oh yes," but you're right - it is not always my art. In the genre of pop music can be sung by anyone, and in the opera - only good and delivered. That is the limit, and I do not like it. Although I feel that I am. Already need a different language in order to communicate with people - What do you think? - I set myself a task, I will sing only 60 years. - Why 60? - Enough already ... - What happens when the creative itch does not give you rest and after 60? - Itching can be relieved with something else (laughs). And in the film, and theater. But only pop song I can finish tomorrow, and. After one month and one year But up to 60 - and will stop. Because I do not want just does not want me in this show. Myself and others have proven that I do all the pop genre. - Not too heavy to move with luggage to a different area of the arts? Here you are here before our interview scolding from TV and said you netelegenichny. - I just do not like TV, I have my whole life go hand in hand. I kinogenichna - yes, but not telegenic. Damn, every time you sit pretty big, then you're looking at what you get as a result of the shooting, and think, "Well, what is it" In my case, much depends on the light. And then these questions: "Tell me ..." What did I tell you? - Unlock the mystery: How and where will you put the ball - What's the difference? Who said it should be done in Moscow or St. Petersburg? You can certainly come up with something, but I think that I leave in English ... Everyone will understand that I am gone. Or I can say "thank you" from the screen. But I did not do a farewell concert and kissing scene! Nothing like that. I did not leave you with tears and joy and fun. And it will not be on stage (laughs) die. "Song of the Year" - the masses - but, while you are away, viewers have the opportunity to see you in the "Song of the Year", for you to come up with a new concept. - I want to make it a national program. Since I'm not going "Christmas meetings", I was in the "Song of the Year" element of the show, not only want to make - came, said: "This is the best song." - Repellent are the artist or song? - From the song. - You have already difficult to surprise or there are artists? - Why is it difficult? I, for example, surprised each time Konstantin Meladze. Talented, not to speak of his brother Valeri. Satisfied with Tina and Dima Bilan, the way for the first time told about themselves, the "New Wave" in Jurmala. It is good and right, daughter Christina, the singing may not give much no direct popular hits, but makes a very high-quality pop music. And i like most newcomers, such as Christmas. Opened last year, and it is another good song appeared. I can not invite "Okean Elzy" because I love this band. Unfortunately, because of the tensions between the first channel and Igor Krutoy many artists do not call. Although I believe in the "Song of the Year" was the song of the first channel (from programs such as "New songs about the main", "Golden Gramophone") will be transferred from "Russian Radio", MTV, etc. Then this dispute forgotten. We will try to gather as much objective information to radio stations, with the help of SMS voting and questionnaires are in the "Arguments and Facts" was published. - And when the people voted to choose you? - I do not like a product, but if there is demand, there will inevitably fall into the "Song of the Year". People are aware of this, and beat them fooled. - But radio and TV stations often simply impose a particular artist, active spin on his show. - I am an experienced person and I can understand what song was imposed, and what is really worthy. Here, I'll put my hand and professional flair belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment