Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The first songs were recorded Pugacheva home Zatsepin

The first songs were written by Alla Pugacheva home of the composer Alexander Zatsepin. On the 80th Anniversary of Zatsepin Pugacheva even congratulated him on his birthday. - Pugacheva congratulated his birthday? - Asks the "facts". - No. When we meet, the chance. - Remember, they met with Alla Borisovna? - My friend Vitaliy Kleynot reported that a club is to be the kind of Pugachev. "It does show initiative, hear this girl, maybe you will like it", - he said. I like the way she sings. He came, met, offered to write a song for the soundtrack. At this point we started to cooperate with Alla. They played more than 20 songs of mine, she added. In a studio in my house I had an apartment of 160 square meters in the old mansion, there was the whole string orchestra of the Bolshoi Theatre set. Then I gave the apartment daughter. - Pugacheva then not moody? - What you are! It is a pleasure to work with such a man! She is a professional with a capital letter! This rarely born. Allah knew that sings. Not only music, but the character of the image ... I remember recording the song "The Wizard-educated." Pugacheva sings to occupy, then stopped and said, "Not No, this song should do differently ..." - And sang a boyish voice. And remember, the song was "Who has not heard a rumor spread in vain." I asked my friend, the poet Leonid Derbeneva change choir. Words: "Just like everyone else, like everyone else, like all" - seemed to be unsuccessful. But Allah said that she was good at this line. Thus was born the hit. Then there was the "Goodbye, Summer", "Where does the child", "Love is a mistake," "If it's too long suffering", "This world is not invented by us", "The Woman Who Sings". .. - You've been with Alla Borisovna dispute in the movie "The Woman Who Sings" ... - Dropping out because Allah had thrown when the main role in this movie are some of my songs, and his, wrote the inserted under the pseudonym Boris Gorbonos. And do not say a word. But we forgave each other for a long time old complaints. - Alexander is perhaps the most fruitful collaboration you had with the legendary Gaidai. - He was a man with a complex character, but I found a common language with him and worked with great joy. The dispute was only over the "Song of the Bear" from the film "Prisoner of the Caucasus." First, there was another song, nothing. But Gaidai was a great romancer: Let them listen to all his friends. "Some say that the song is good, and others - that the average - said Leonid Iovich me -. You to write to another." I went to the house of Ivanovo and wrote five tunes, among which was the "Song of the Bear." Gaidai in Alushta (it filming "Prisoner of the Caucasus") film, indicating in a letter: "If it does not fit, then I will focus on what'm not there to invite Arno Babajanyan, that he wrote to you.". Gaidai sent a reply: "The song has, but not sing the people, just invite Babajanyan." Psihanul I wrote a letter of resignation from the movie and went to Pyreva for signature. Pyriev tore statement and said: "We noticed, on the artistic advice, if you wrote the music for the" operation "Y" that you feel the style Gaidai. Composer almost endless. Continue with Derbeneva in the Crimea, on the site will understand ... "- And that was in the Crimea - We came, we went to the hotel?" Suite ", and then sit in the lobby and Vitsin Nikulin Jura I once sang." Tara-ta-ra-ra-ra-ra ... "He said," Sasha, great song! Lena we say about it, and he said: ".. I need to get people singing it, not you, you - not the people, you - the artists' Gaidai by outraged us," Why here? " I explained the situation. He said: "What I Pyriev?" And slammed the door. "All - I think - to get back." But it Gaidai writer Maurice informed Sloboda and Jacob come to listen to the song and said, "Len, what are you ... Such a good tune!" Gaidai surrendered. - He even saves the song on your other film ... - Yes. Remember when. "Song of the Bear" in the "Diamond Hand" the police loaded drunk in his car, he sings Incidentally, it's even there Gaidai met. - Legendary "And we do not care" and "The Iceland of bad luck," wrote too long? - Solo for "And we do not care" made quite quickly, but for some reason could not join in the chorus. One day I will go on Gaidai at "Mosfilm", was shaving razor, and I came up with the melody. Quickly she played on the piano, on tape and showed Leonid Iovich. He listened and said, "Oh-oh-oh This is it" And the song "Iceland of bad luck" was not originally in the script of "Diamond Hand". Leonid Derbenev brought me poetry (this is an exception, because in 99 cases out of a hundred, first wrote the music, and then created a word)., And I wrote the melody Took Gaidai, and he: "The song is great, but I have no pictures, no place to sit." I said, "Sit where Mironov on deck ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment