Monday, April 1, 2013

Alla Pugacheva: I hear you, and I felt so sorry for me. Only sing when!

Actually "sing Alla Rockers." This tribute concert is It was called "Songs for Alla". And these "songs" are a whole lot - thanks to the "surprise for Alla" and other hodgepodge Philip received and nobody Pugachevsky netlenku to his repertoire. But this time, the cast was not that secure the rocker, but the pop rockers. The cable should sing, even though he did not come. Sang "Semantic hallucinations" Vadim Samoilov, Julia Chicherin B-2, minus dancing, old friend, Sergei Galanin ... And the "Animals" is not playing pop concerts. But wherever Alla, everything is just under its melody. Also, the fact that it was during the execution covers on stage sat - and he seemed inspired musicians to take maximum care of their heritage. This is boring. Leading - Alex Courtney and Alla Pugacheva "Songs for Alla" from two dozen star performers from some of the letters were self-sufficient and vibrant. And it was not the most stellar performers. The most recent came from "old friend." Electro-pop of the early 90's by Yuri ChernavskiT "White Door" in a stylish guitar ballad transformed with an English flavor. Jukebox Trio could not stand it, if only because of its good kapellnogo sound, but the "head" changes in their arrangement so that the accession impossible to guess what kind of song they took. A sense of taste, the boys have not stopped. "No wonder we have invested the money?" - A joke they asked Alla remembers their personal donated $ 50,000 to the "New Wave". "Knowingly" - confirmed the diva. Suddenly showed a bright Lyudmila Sokolova, which has nothing to fate nothing, but many Blues their amazing beauty singing in the hit DJ Smash "I'm worried to hear." Difficult song "Three happy days" Sokolova otpeli dramatic, bright and technically correct. Remarkably gentle reggae cover of "heaven" in the careful execution of Julia Chicherin. Most rockers have decided to make the theater Alla Pugacheva sad rock songs. B-2 beat "kite" as close as possible to the original , Petkun pronudel "Wizard-educated", it was possible to forget the words twice, while the text in your hand! "Underwood" castrated "Kings can do everything" to the primitive rock bits, and the Ukrainian "Druga Rika" puzzled the group "Tokyo" Copy - lost the meaning of ironic songs Pugachev with completely as she herself "Tokyo" did not hesitate to go under the plywood, and Jaroslav even managed to reach the microphone, and his voice was already "singing". - but on the soundtrack was very stylish version of "Just" in "depeshmodovskom" sound. The record for the talentless mourning beat Sergei Galanin. The song "Do not deny love" - an absolute masterpiece, and how it can be a faded guitar ballad 70s 80s with a taste tavern - amazed. They remained in the ranks of "Brother Grimm" was as faceless and mediocre, but. Jokes "From Ally" In view of the creation on the stage, one would expect from Pugacheva loud statements. Before the concert, there were rumors that say Pugachev ".! And you, my friends, but take all fit in Pugachev not Again, I will sing" But first Pugacheva canceled a scheduled press conference, then rather abruptly on the scene trying to run away All his co-lead Kortnev also suggest to such a result. And finally, the finale of the festival has not answered. Therefore needs to happen not feel. More interesting to observe the reactions of Alla Pugacheva. Fortunately, in the front row sat a suite, it is also an opportunity for his eternal banter - Kirkorov, Moses, Tishman. Alla jokes without number: - for the group that you support? Well, what I can sum? I - group sex! - What are you sitting? Our nerves and you have a place. Some of the sciatic nerve! - And I'm glad I work in radio. No need to comb your hair! I'm wearing a bathrobe and slippers, and all! - Logo "Radio Alla" black and pink. Black - the color of respect for the musicians and pink - a symbol for what we want to see life in pink light! - I do not know how the sound recording concerts, although the words that I always forget. - Oh, how I was able to sing with such arrangements, then? When I got this "in rock" singing, I almost ate the composer then. Now true, and thanks to ... - Oh, I'm probably rocker at heart! - Matured (Shocking pink bracelet Philip) Philip and no longer rushes to pink! - Oh, Volochkova! State-to-bust! There has been a miracle for us to go from heaven to earth! Kiss me in the package - an expression of the century! - To me recently fit a child and asks - what do you sing songs during the Second World War? Yes, I'm a little late here ... - Has "Christmas Song" are in Kiev and in politics it a bunch. Well, where I am and where policy? .. - I'm a microphone? Do not do that! I do not sing! - (Chicherina) I am also happy to meet you. I Alla Pugacheva. I once sang. - I hear you, and I felt so sorry for me. Only sing when! - I first heard about "Agatha Christie". Seen on tv something decent, like "Anna Karenina". Change - and then sing: "I'm on you, as in war." God! The whole world turned upside down! My words, "I want you" was almost killed! - (Treat Kirkorov farewell for "Without Me"), la-la, la-la! La-la, la-la! - Maxim, what a pity that you are on the road today! - When I was singing, "Throw cigarette" in the clubs, the audience shouted to me: "Here, Alla, you cigarettes" and throws. On stage. I stopped singing. - How many of my songs are still homeless ... Sing it! And she shall live! Ken Guru, "Showbiz News NEWSmusic.ru» Photos - Sergey Rodionov

No comments:

Post a Comment