Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Alla Pugacheva wanted to sing a duet with Joan Aguzarovoj

Alla Pugacheva spoke about his relationship with "Euro Vision" and answered questions from the audience of "Radio Alla". - Alla how you relate to the creation of Joan Aguzarovoj? You might want to sing a duet with her - That's how much I can remember, so much wanted. And so it is. But something does not grow together. And thank God! She is such a personality! I love it. It gave rise to many of his works. I do not care what they say: crazy nesumasshedshaya. It is insanely talented! Every time I think about it when I hear that voice ... May God give you happiness! Bravo, Joan Aguzarova! Pugachev the Aguzarovoj: you mad talented! - Alla, it is true that you clairvoyant? - Something about that lately a lot of talk. But honestly, to manifest something in my youth. Maybe it was just a series of coincidences. And now - no! Do not even expect! I see nothing! My friends think, really. Well, you can believe them. I do not spend a session and does not hurt. - Tell me, is offered to you, appear in advertisements? How do you feel about the fact that the stars to advertise different products and have agreed to advertise? - I'm okay with that attitude. In the West STAR so much money. There is considerable support for our financial well. If I pay the fine, I would think a hundred times what was advertised. Maybe different anti-aging creams that I do a lot each. Sekretiki me But I was awkward to dandruff shampoo, the more I have to recruit her. Something so beautiful. Perfume for, example. I tried to advertise perfume "Allah." Need to do it so that people who believe. - Would you like your Christina went to the "Euro Vision" contest? - Oh my God! Well, of course not! Although what I have? Kristina does not want it. This is not a competition for artists and song contest. And what are the conditions for the songs in Europe, you know. He has outlived his usefulness this competition. But it is necessary to go back. Just to get noticed. Christina there is no point. Sings a good song is good, but nothing to get. There - their vision. Beginners go well there. And Christina - star. Let the "Euro Vision" is sorry that she did not go there. - Alla, tell me you have real friends, and how many? - Many of them, but they are. We keep in touch, talking on the phone, we were good together. You can rarely see each other, but always felt her presence in my life. There is a sense that they are always prepared to help. I wish all your friends! "KP"

No comments:

Post a Comment