Sunday, July 28, 2013

Anita Choi proves that it is not "sick in the head"

Anita Choi has on his site VKontakte announced that as from the first September 2012, it will close all your accounts and social networks exactly one year. In the last five years, Anita Choi is an avid user of social networks. In his micro-blog singer personally to communicate with fans, colleagues and journalists. Communication in the virtual world is an integral part of the life of Anita. During this time, the star is not only acquired a vast army of people but they released their fifth studio album "Tvoya_A" and created a show with the same name, which is dedicated to his friends on the net. Anita Choi singer told why made this decision: "... Recently a business dinner conversation turned to social networks Some were." For "the other" for no "to the question, in my opinion, of course I have done." . "In my address uncomplimentary remarks flew from one of the guests, I am sick to the whole head, zombie these networks, I was crazy insane and that I communicate in networks with the same people who are sick. And added he added I put on $ 1,000,000, and the day that I could not live, do not get into Twitter. And I accepted the challenge! 1 September 2012. I have all the social network for a period of 1 year to leave. I rise to defend my honor and dignity and the honor and dignity of the users of social networks. For my money - not an end in itself. For me, the essence of the dispute is much deeper. Thrown healthy human communication challenge! It is a challenge for the people to unite in peace and harmony. It is a challenge for everyone: people of different ages, nationalities, religions, social status, individual and family, happy and sad, healthy and have no health ... and all those who want to chat, friendship, love and happy outside the territorial borders and frames! ... And the one who neglects the users of the network, even if paid with $ 1 million. I promise that the money go to the finish. "

No comments:

Post a Comment