Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Brezhnev allowed the audience to examine their breasts

Unexpected surprise, Vera Brezhnev audience at a concert for the birthday of the club, "The Artist". In the middle of his speech, the singer took to the stage, the audience of the guests of the club and invited them personally to ensure that her breasts ... not a drop of silicone. - About me, it just does not say! - Brezhnev decided to share my soul with the audience. - And my chest is silicone and hair graft and lips with Botox ... You girls, me to come here! Let us out! Vera Brezhnev seemingly constant criticism that. The benefits of silicone, finally Faith The young lady that the singer "experiment" called he immediately climbed onto the stage, writes Lifeshowbiz .. - Where can my chest. You see, I have it naturally? - Vera took her hand and put his charms. - Do you feel that your hair ... No graft? Sponge ... How is it? "Examination" Lay all the proposed locations singer viewers easily. But soon completed: - all natural! - Well, she had me obtrogala all! Now I am calm! - Laughed Brezhnev and with the hit "Love Will Save the World", which jumped up so quickly that the entire hall more exciting view of legs and other no less "natural" part of the body of faith was opened.

No comments:

Post a Comment