Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Alexei Kuznetsov: I - saucer, and you - a cup!

Folk artist in 70 years to play guitar every day. As part of the Sixteenth International Festival "Jazz Province-2011" with a concert and a master class for students in Voronezh guitarist, composer and arranger Alex Kuznetsov made a trio: Eve Cornelius (vocals), Leonid Vintskevich (piano) and Alex Kuznetsov. Before the concert Alex Kuznetsov answered questions of "show business news NEWSmusic.ru» Alexei Kuznetsov -. Name the masters of Russian jazz Is it easy to be the owner of the title -.? Biography me rich, but it all started with how dad gave me a guitar. He was also a guitarist, and Alexei Kuznetsov, but older. The guitar was played at home, I was in their sound. But they had to take it in hand! Fortunately put that dad me in rhythm ., harmony and melody Now I can play the guitar alone -.. While you are called and brilliant companion to A good companion is not easy to find ... - In this regard, I agree not a very good singer enjoys convenient. . companion I tell him: "I will help you, I - saucer, and -. A cup of "To set and work -. Critic, she wrote that, if you play the guitar, then you're laughing your mouth, eyes, and even the guitar Alexei inspired what you -.? I am inspired by my listeners. As I understand it, it takes my game, I'm happy. It's simple. I always try on a solo concert from the beginning to make contact with the audience. I go alone with a guitar and a game, and this wave of melody. - The public everywhere equally fertile? - Where there is a tradition of playing jazz music, of course, more interest. I was in Lipetsk, Bryansk, Voronezh, and noticed that we already have an audience. One of my dreams has always been - is to communicate with colleagues and with the public to conduct master classes. - You will be a master class in Voronezh ... - I recently tried out the tour in a master class, and then the concert. The master class, I usually talk a lot, a lot to show. Did you play in two or three guitars. As far as the students are admitted, and this will lead - time will tell. I'm pretty detail all on display. To Moscow in 19 years give master classes. Infested so many jazz guitar school. Among my students Maxim Shibin, Peter Malanov And when to play your musical project to come from somewhere in the sample, then it begins to learn writing teacher - there Kuznetsov plays Sun That's nice, of course. - Alexey will be doing a lot of teaching, working with youth. And most have something new to learn to be with the disciples on the same wavelength. Maybe they take the slang or to learn from them about the gadget? - I the word "tin" to know, do not remember the rest of them do not remember the words. More recently plunged into an interesting job. This will play as a negative. Somehow gave our accordionist Vladimir Danilin me, and I began to play. And I can only say that I am a better game. For two hours each day makes the morning. I do my exercises because you have to maintain your hands. - In September, they said, 70 Your 10-year-old grandson of Yaroslav you performed the composition congratulated friends. Something particularly pleased that day? - Friends - this is my way. I was glad that she came to me in age. They love music, and that I would love to her grandson, who showed some musical talent, and raised his clarinet to convey, even though he initially was offered a pipe. I took the hose to the side and offered clarinet. He started the school Shostakovich in Moscow. But I do that in his eyes I see one hundred percent understanding. Perhaps the time is should perish, be useful to his eyes. - Fifty years abnormal situations occurred with the guitar? Maybe lose? - I live in the country. Once I came to change quickly, and I had to return to Moscow for a concert. I mechanically took his guitar and went to Moscow, came to invite - and no guitars. Fortunately, in the center of Moscow in a music store, I ran back to the director immediately recognized it to me and said that he was not the same guitar. I took another guitar, played the concert, and then the next morning the tool brought back with gratitude. - At the same line in Moscow in 2006, you have a workshop of 30 assists. What were the reactions? There was an inverse relationship? - This cable TV in the southern district of Moscow. Of course, watching, were reviewed and calls. Someone then asked to write to the transfer. And in the air we were! Everyone liked what we did with my producer Pavel Kozlov. He was the one who invited me. Transfer we did, by setting performances are guitarists - and our foreign, I was playing solo, there were a lot of pictures. This had a good jazz message. The same message, and at the festival "Jazz Province". Ivan Tolstoy, "News Showbiz NEWSmusic.ru» photos

No comments:

Post a Comment