Monday, July 1, 2013

The film is about Peter Mamonov show at CHA

22nd October program at CHA on the Crimean shaft "Petro from third input ..." Peter Mamonov. .. The evening performance of "Mamon-Loban '(47') and a meeting with Peter Mamonov Three years ago Mamonov offered to publish a book with a collection of his interviews Peter N. refused and said: - I want for myself do, I do it to me, and, strange as it seems, really the film "Mamon-Loban" -...'s Peter Mamonov eyes Peter Mamonov I hope that the public understand that not all of the main and the only hero in the film said that the ultimate truth is. And see how he sometimes he laughs. And sometimes just lying. Not to deceive, but just for fun. Naturally, the operator Ivan Mamonov and director Sergei Loban Many were in the film. ". Mamon-Loban" No wonder that the film was originally called simply "Mamon", as a result, called And if the designer wanted to spread on different sides of the cover two drawings by Peter N. for "face" made, he said: - No, you must be in the vicinity. On the left it in my hands, and I'm on his neck. During the presentation can ask questions and Mammon Lobanov, and then talk to the main character a bit and sing. film Sergei Loban " Chapiteau Show "was awarded the Jury at the recent Moscow International Film Festival. 19.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment