Thursday, July 4, 2013

Vladimir Presnyakov: I would not sue them for Christine's son!

Vladimir Presnyakov express what he thinks about the war's ex-wife Christina Orbakaite Ruslan Baisarov. - I would never have come up with the idea to sue because Christine's son Nikita. I have brains - said sharply: "EC" singer. - I am very happy that this story is finally over I, it cost Kristine nerves. You Baisarov signed an agreement on the settlement of disputes - I, we wanted to relatives. War between people who have almost nothing. - Are you happy that your son Nikita lives in America? -He does not live there, and learns. Gets to his feet, to learn to be a man who learns self-confidence. And I'm very happy. - Do not be afraid to let go in free swimming? I-12 lived alone, and soon realized that such a friendship. Early learned women. And early on that drug - it is bad. I realized what I could achieve. Nikita is in my footsteps. I love it and I'm proud. Most importantly - he was kind, sympathetic people - you, like thinking, Christina, that children must be educated abroad, because in Russia there is no future? - This is nonsense, and Christine could not say. She is friends and family. And I know more than a week, it can not stand in America. She was bored. The traditional question of whether the singer thinks heirs, Presnyakov said as God wills it.

No comments:

Post a Comment