Sunday, February 24, 2013

Albina Dzhanabaeva: Feel the deepest feelings of guilt

Albina Dzhanabaeva, relations with which Valery Meladze gossip has long preferred not to reveal his personal life. Despite periodic rumors of departure from the popular singer actress, couple, apparently to be together even more. Acknowledged, however, Albin, not that sure that it go on forever. The singer, who took part in a retro photo shoot for the magazine OK!, There also an open interview in which he. His views on relationships with men By Albina, it is not so -. Love unto death "- I do not understand how to love a man once - said Dzhanabaeva -. For me, a person must first be opened to prove I do not know if you can live forever with a person. . Maybe after many years, I can an exact answer when I get to know life better. I admire them, but I still do not understand her secret to happiness. A man that he needed no one, not a good life, says she says. He is so against this section discriminated against this part of the life of his own. You can always find a sexual partner, but no love lost a normal life. A woman in such a situation usually feel treated unjustly, is fierce. About relations with Meladze artists prefer to talk, but he Valery once in his testimony was more open -. I still feel a deep sense of guilt So many things do not add up, and sometimes I'm afraid and will never prevail.. No matter how far you can go, you are still on this earth where people live who you really hurt. I can not get rid of these thoughts. Sometimes I wake in the night and think about it and to suffer. And this is of course hard on our relationship. It spoils Albina life and spoil, and in general, like all ... - He said in an interview with OK! "EC"

No comments:

Post a Comment