Monday, February 25, 2013

Polina Gagarina: I am not a war with the format!

Polina Gagarina announced that it will no longer sing pop songs. - In the most recent time that you decide to change your style. Tell us about these changes in detail. - I can not say that it was some kind of specific changes. To be honest, I'm always writing not "bypass" music. And many of these songs, the audience know and love in pop sound, conceived as something entirely different. I just try to make good music to European level. Not always and not all of the media in our country, such works are ready to be rotated so that the track is very slippery. However, I'm not a "war to the format." - How do you think these changes have a big impact on your life and work? - Do not make predictions. Of course, I hope that these changes make me a superstar world class ... Polina Gagarina - Are you afraid that some of your fans to step aside? - I'm not afraid. For those who are sound in my work her "underground" like - and it is not everywhere. On the contrary, I hope people like it and my new picture and musical material, which I now stand on the public opinion. - In January, you have presented to the public his new role. Tell us about it. - Konstantin Meladze wrote me an amazing song "The game is over", which I like! It is full of passion and beauty. I hope that my students, it is also likely to appeal. This work is a great joy for me, the song is a story with his play, I live with the main character in each line. And poetry and music in harmony, and the emotion that pervades the whole work, to understand for everyone. When I first heard, I believe that it is bound to become popular. - How has the work on the song? - Record all of us as soon as possible, as directed by Sergei Solodky took a very nice video! Hopefully, in the near future be able to assess the audience of all music TV channels. - Finally, I want to listen to your wishes to the students and our readers. - Positive! And lots of good music! Victoria Zhivotova "Showbiz News NEWSmusic.ru»

No comments:

Post a Comment