Monday, February 25, 2013

Stas Kostyushkin Homosexuals experience - my terrible secret

Tchaikovsky Concert Hall. After a few hours - the power of his new team. With the title, elegant and exotic - Stanley Shulman band. Stanley Shulman, who did not know it was him. Stas Kostyushkin, remembering the name of the mother of his grandfather. Band, which is the orchestra - it. - Stas Kostyushkin and Tchaikovsky Concert Hall ... Hmm, should probably explain what you are doing here? - Yes, I understand. But apparently had the same surprise for many opera singers with whom I studied at the Conservatory my appearance on the stage. - But so many years have passed, all used to this Kostyushkin, "Tea for Two" - pop ... - When I turned on the academic stage, the opera still raw. But "Shulman band" - is a further step, to move it to an academic career. When deciphered, it is music for 30's and 60's. Completely lost genre of academic platform that Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra ... But the most important deals - it's the music that really want to hear all of today, it is awfully popular. - It can be a commercial? - Sure. Oddly. At the corporate level we do not work, but what's going on in our presentation - of course extravaganza. - And I thought, for it is purely a hobby. "Tea for Two" - very popular brand, you deserve a decent and now sing for the soul what you want. - Yes, it's a hobby. But this growth. Growth to be. I've realized that in the group of "Tea for Two" in 10 years it will be very unhappy. And it's very funny. I do not want to be funny. That said, I was prepared to be cheerful when nothing else could. But since I can not, I'm not funny. No need to treat me like an idiot, you're 40 years old. It's time for a midlife crisis. One is not connected with the other? - This is because. Furthermore, due to the fact that the midlife crisis explained in simple thing: what works at 25, is unlikely to 40. That's it. In 25 years, approached a car that is the kind of woman is like a salary. It was 15 years, and now I realize that a lot of do not fit me. That means you only have to judge their position ... In fact, nothing has changed in particular: the same result - maybe a little less because of the crisis, and the general interest in the machines is through. But every morning, from 36 years old, I realized that I did not want to do what I had done all the time. Already - do not want! Let's say we all went to college. Yes, the first or second gear - interesting. But it is impossible to study in the institute always, after the fifth year should be prepared to leave. Right now I'm in the fifth year at the University of show business. I want to pass exams and go. - So you have to plan everything - what the hell is a crisis? - The fact of the matter is that men have no plan - it is a crisis. All very simple. If we feel bad? If there is no motivation in life, if it. No incentive, if we do not know where to go Therefore we can say that I happily escaped the crisis. Yes, he has come to, but over time I realized that to do ... And yet I have some difficult moments. For example, in relation to the fact that we are the voice box, which had to restore was already three sheets to the fractured pop. I began to atrophy tapes should have been done surgery of the nose. And I started very specific, very hard work - really hard, no nonsense. Harder in my life, I did not do anything - the first start, I generally thought that never in my life I did not really work, just started. Because I woke up after 3.00 in the sport, the gym immediately went on singing, more samples, home at night. And so every day. Huge, a lot of work is now not bring any money. And, frankly, I was not necessarily terminates. - And we say, a commercial project. - Absolutely, it's commercial. Right now clog the pile, and this place is home. Hundred pounds! But now - pit. By the way, with piles pit is very expensive. And do not even really see where to invest. - Familiar not laugh: Where are you, Kostyushkin, why you need it, you're crazy? - Of course. They laughed when we made "Tea for Two", laughing when we made donut (Stas co-owner of the cafe "donut because pudra» -. Ed.). They wanted to laugh when you start doing something. More ... funny - as well as much of a body, the show is And what's funny? The fact that I look good in forty years? Just, apparently we have different mentality and different things we laugh. For example, I'm not laughing, I'm not funny ... Now when I go on stage, hear the first four notes - and I see perfect smiles. Because it is a very different note. Because somehow had the impression that the "Tea for Two" - pitching nepoyuschie. Who said - I do not know it, but someone said. As in the joke: I have your Pavarotti - lisp and nasally, sang Rabinovich ... But I also see a complete shock when, after three or four songs hall rises and shouts of "Bravo". This is because people ... no more fighting with the clichés I repeat for those who do not understand: I am a businessman, I sell the goods. Today, a new product and go to sell it. No need, like an idiot, does not know what to do to treat, so did this. Not at all! If the boss in "McDonalds" is working, it does not mean that he was a bad cook, it means that there are now working here. But tomorrow he can of "McDonalds" and open a gourmet restaurant ... homosexual experience - my terrible secret for 15 years, "McDonald's" Bored? - I'm tired. I'm from "McDonalds" tired, but most importantly - to its visitors. - Visitors? - Now an army of fans, "Tea for Two" immediately halved. If you run away angry and leave, it means they are not fans, so some superficial listeners. I'm tired and only superficial assessment of creativity, consumerism. Right here are the fans of the fan club "Tea for Two", the first and, where are you useful? They named Denis Klyaver said, say, arrange Kostyushkin boycott. Fortunately, Dennis is not the same answer: not to be a fool to let the person self-conscious ... That the music is - not for them. And I do not think they come to my concerts. Let the fan club "Tea for Two" in 2000, the people understood me 120th Here, they say, and, guys, if you like, come after me next. - And Denis bored 15 years? - I think we are fed a bit with each other. Blooms with our ambition, our. With a talk time of our homosexuality - this is the tired, really. I remember in a city were ". Something to show" a viewer I've tried I just got the stage, grabbed him by the collar, and drew in a soft, but explains a simple form, that such things are not allowed to show the artist because it just rudeness. - What did he show you? - He turned his back to the stage and spread buttocks. I honestly Dopel his four songs, and then everything he says these words, which he probably never heard of entertainer or hear at all. He was crying because he was very much afraid. - You know, they say, the most ardent homophobes - latent homosexuals. Why are you so respond to that? - In general, the man is not a problem, not to hurt for such statements. Absolutely. But today you offer me, not respond to rudeness. Tomorrow, she will beat your girlfriend, and you will stand on the sidelines - Why is not this comme il faut ... - So, you hurt this information? - Touches rudeness. Even if I do not say I have ever done. Since it is only rudeness. He also had long sought - all four songs that I showed my ass. I scan the whole room, everything what I see. Accuse me of something, but not rude. -So do you give yourself an excuse. -What? - Well, first pumped on stage two cute looking guy, singing cheesy songs - might already have some clubs. And then, when you yourself mentioned that you had a homosexual experience ... - Yes ... and it was the terrible secret. Because guys do not know what to do, but it vowed to kill my friends if telling someone, and I'm really scared ... Then, because I was almost out of the gate from there. Understood that it is cowardice that I throw friends, but I was so scared. "Hey, little - he told me to - go - I will bury this one." And I realized that something was wrong, because this man was from a company such as 18-year-old trash. And I'm back for even more afraid for his friends. - Such situations usually lead to severe trauma ... - Probably. I do not know what the injury is expressed. Perhaps it is in this gap Po ... Of course, I restrained myself, gave him even a click, says hard enough. And someone else in my place would receive only dawdle, and shoot his head. - But back to your childhood. Everything we try as quickly as possible to get rid of his childhood complexes. They want to prove: yourself, others, the world - that it was a misunderstanding? What is probably necessary to begin to actively look after different girls? - And no one knew about the case. There were six of us, but for all the behind the scenes it was a kind of taboo, we have not even talked about it with each other. Also, I did not then understand what that means. And do not understand why he did it. I remember once heard: "You know, Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky liked boys I do not know what it is?.." So what? Boys loved ... "-" No, not so much. "-" What? "... This is a good friend of mine said he was older than me and somehow sent sexually all the time telling me about his adventures he has appeared before all the girls Thanks to him, probably, and.. I took the first sexual experience with a girl, because he told me what to do ... - So the girls like you were a teenager - Great. First, I have always sorry - I was small and weak ... - I think that was all pitching in childhood Goners. - Of course. All because of the complex. Like I said man, rightly, I'd walked with each club in the exploration. Because there somewhere a pitching, and I in particular, the complex sits in childhood -. Cowardice, pretentious, it is necessary to show the muscles necessary bare hands Because you to prove that you once then do very unfair ... They want to know, I was a kid had a dream - I wanted to have a magic wand to make all teachers in rats, and most of the most powerful man in the world to be. Husband of Anna Netrebko treated very jealous of me, a dream had to do with music? - Yes. Of course I could not, as a child, to specify their wish - for example: I want to be an opera singer. Think: I want a man came up to me and said, come, Stasik, we will now turn to the movies. And then I go to school, and everyone will say, 'Wow, to collect myself, and I will tell you. That's how I wanted was very famous. - The St. Petersburg Conservatory, she studied with Anna Netrebko. Now somehow to communicate with her? - When we met in the Kremlin hall with Anya. And I realized that I do not normally communicate with her because of her husband - he was very zealous attitude to my appearance, this is seen. Then I also Kirkorov said, "Did you see his reaction." And I realized that we were with Anna, own photography, and all the talk, and I have to leave. Therefore, we do not actually spoken - only squeak hugged her, slapped me. There stood her husband (known baritone Erwin Schrott -. Ed.), So look at everything. I'm an idiot, it was necessary to say that in my iPhone saved his album, I hear it, and I like it ... and I said nothing. And Anna has introduced me to him, "Do you know who that was? Yes, it is Russian pop star". At this point I had to say something, and suddenly I was stunned, said nothing. This was a meeting ... But in any case, I will not explain his friendship with Anna, and why. Because I've seen it all the way and really do not want a woman carried me on this journey. Has to go through, it is fair. - One day will be performing on the same stage as you think? - I do not know. Generally, it is not my goal. Large, of course, if it happens, then two former students to gather a course a large hall. That would be cool. But once again, but I have to go very big and thorny path. But if it happen to endure if it can - then, perhaps, a price for me will be the performance by Anya. - But how to get rid of the stamp pop singer? - You have no way to get rid of. Stamps - they are in us. If you have this in a stamp - all this is not vishsya holiday development. And in me there is no such stamps, I am free from clichés. - But you have the image of a typical celebrity. She flashed on the screen, hanging out, loud dress, drive expensive cars ... - I do not even "Bentley" is. - That's it. House, sure, you have a beautiful wife - the dancer. Just as people ... - Not at home. - Not at home? Omission. But otherwise? And the people of the opera, they other, they give themselves entirely to work. For the sake of high art are willing to sacrifice this freestyle beautiful life? - What do you think? Party? Not always go. And said about the items on his partner Dennis - I will not. I'm not laughing! ... What a wonderful "Spark" on Channel was last New Year's Eve. Exposed singers who sang we personally "Tell Maiden, where she was." And right after we came out and played with Sting Orbelian "Rashn." Super! I say thank you, a deep bow. That's all mixed, with the name "salad", and all the Russian show business was tops in the vinaigrette ... I know you're funny, I understand you well. What we NTV dressed like two little mouse, sang a song from "Leopold". That is, who are we? Let us decide. When we're clowns, we call a spade a spade and change a few features. To my partner said, "What you do not understand what you are offended," I said, "I was offended that I'm 40, and I'm a clown." - Every business - on the laws of showbiz take or not ... - I do not accept. - What's wife says in this regard? Probably want to live well. - Yes. But it takes some time to run down a side street and ... Actually, you know what: To live well, and you can also push the legs. What: prostitution - a great deal: $ 300 per hour, you can earn. And the same show business, it is very close to it. You can save up so you can get some sort, you can stand for the money in a certain position to old age ... And you can turn around and say: "I do not know, I'm doing something else that would not humiliate me." But your project will not bring you a lot of money, "Well, no, but I'm still!.. because the concept of my own "self", self-esteem is - Is not that selfish There are people who depend on you.?. children, wife ... - Well, I will certainly do that do not contradict this - this is the future the poor artist who writes in a table, you draw me - I do not know what to ask, in the future, I'm not God I know that if we lose all revenue -.. nothing bad will happen to you go and will plow for 24 hours a day and make money, it's just not in my plan -.. a poor artist to be in my plans 50 years, to become a millionaire 50 already sitting quietly on the couch and say, I'm here. to sing, here and here. And I'm not going to go there, and you do not speak. Here it is in my plans. I joked recently that ". On my birthday comes fewer people probably when I'm 75, I will be one to sit, hold a glass of vodka with a trembling hand and say, yes, to hell with you." Dmitry Melman

No comments:

Post a Comment