Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Alexander Rybak was in a psychiatric hospital

Alexander Rybak was director Alexander Filatovich who shot just two "Heaven in Europe" (German, English, Russian and Belarusian version) and "Arrow Cupid" to make a "hat trick" and to make a video clip for the new single "Leave Me Alone / You got me. "Clip more than a day and filmed in two versions -.. English and Russian on the idea of a new video and artist asked his fans trying to eager to prove my love for him, wife of the artist several times daily calls, SMS , email naprotyazhenii year concerned -.. "I needed a new single, I wrote this song and decided to share it with you all -. This is in English and Russian is a true story about a girl who has traveled halfway around the world always at my door, I sent 600 emails and always seem to find my new (sekretnyy!) phone number. I must give credit for their hard work, find me wherever I was. I am a happy man, because I was able to experience what we had normally see. only in the movies that I was so impressed that I had to write a song about it -. said Alexander Rybak Alexander Rybak Alexander Rybak new video again decided, surprise all her fans not afraid to wear a straitjacket and play a crazy way .. more on the role of Alexander was used in this mental hospital in Sweden -. Alexander explained his vision of the video and in tandem we have a very interesting history of the video is not like the main character, to reveal the card, but from the fishing you do not exactly .. ... expected he proved his acting career and creative hand, was pleasantly surprised by the whole sentence surprised material is very interesting, we have already begun to assemble generally wait and see for yourself -. common video director Alexander Filatovich Euro vision winner Alexander Rybak in Kiev two days without sleep since the first day -. only shoot the more than 50 people involved, to realize the idea of Alexander - a clip from a ballet rehearsal preparation, recording of the Russian-language songs in the studio, trying on costumes, and on the second day -. We shot in an old abandoned building in which it. No light, no water, no heating It really was like a mental hospital, especially at night. So there was little uncomfortable. But we are very happy with the shooting and for the premiere, which will be held in October waited. - The secrets of an artist manager John Pryadko.

No comments:

Post a Comment