Sunday, February 24, 2013

Shura was beaten and robbed

Russian pop star 90-Alex turned to doctors for help for unknown beat him and took her purse Dolce & Gabbana. 37-year-old singer, Alexander Medvedev, gained fame under the pseudonym Alex, on the night of 17 to 18 October called his home for an ambulance. Doctors recognized the actor cut lip and cutting shoulder wound. - The singer said that he was doing repairs at home and fell on him chandelier - Life News reported a source in the clinical hospital № 1, where the artist was commissioned to help. However Shura meeting presented with Life News correspondent Alexander Medvedev a different version of the events of that night, which is not adopted immediately, the doctors say. - I really repair this evening, I was working at home, I looked at it and control the process, - said Shura. - About an hour into the night, I went to the supermarket. On the way back I was attacked by two unknown men. They beat me with a knife, I fell on the pavement and broke his lip. According to the singer, the robbers snatched the bag Dolce & Gabbana, and quickly disappeared. - I came home, drank vodka and processed wounds - continue Alexander Medvedev. - Then I called an ambulance. The Police singer of folk songs not used in the attack, and by his own admission, has no plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment