Thursday, February 28, 2013

"Star return." For us it's a chance to show itself!

19th March began the entrance examination for the best graduates of the "Star Academy" in a new project of the First channel "Star. Return." It was after this concert performances of three of the participants were in the first nomination Shootout. According to the rules of the project, one of the participants of the "rescue" the producers of "Factory", the second -. The audience of Channel, and for some it will be the last performance of the show "Star Academy Return". Here are some of the participants, channel project: Zara: "Stars Factory Return." - I graduated six factories under Victor Drobysh. But do not stop there. My songs are hits, they removed the bright clips, I got two gold "Microphone", managed to come out top-end projects such as the "Star" and "Fire & Ice" instead. The "Star Academy" for me as it is for each participant, was a major step forward, which I am trying to justify going to this day. Forward from this project, I look forward to the new songs for us. On a successful tour of Russia and CIS countries I also hope that this project will unite us all. And of course, I would once again show themselves. Natalia Podolsky - I graduated fifth factories Alla Pugacheva performed. My life in the "factory" and after the split "factory". After a lot of things: Euro vision, music videos, tour. The factory has been my springboard. Many people in different ways to reflect this, but I think that's the best way, now a young, unknown artists, in order to explain to the whole country. I came to this project because I sing .. I can not live without it. For me, it works and does not work. Dominik Joker - I am a graduate of the fourth factories under Igor Krutoy. 'M working height on his solo career and production. Released "Real People". But I still remember that. Bright time I spent under the tutelage of his producer The incredible atmosphere of Star House. It's like the feeling when I finished school, "Oh, I'm sorry." I happily agreed to participate in this project. He makes me fabulous, and I repeat, what magic. The "Chelsea": - We - the graduates of the six factories under Victor Drobysh. Weight successes over the years - 3 "Golden Gramophone" traveled around the world have released two albums. Now we are working on new songs. "Factory" was the ability to start for us and. In the world of music that we get always dreamed 4 months of hard work, the result was our wonderful team. And a big part of, what we can do, and we now know - that's what we teachers, the experience that we invested in the concerts, tour rehearsals. "Factory" is one of the most exciting events in the life of each of us. Irina Dubtsova: - I am the winner of the fourth factories under Igor Krutoy. Am now an active solo career. In addition, I write poetry and music for the songs for other artists. For me, FL was a ladder and another opportunity to sing a song I wrote and see how it can have on public opinion. In humans, there is no way back into the past, but I have such an opportunity with the new FL. Relive the emotions that I thought would be with me only once. The "Factory": - We are graduates of the first "American Idol" by Igor Matvienko. Our huge success that we 8 years on the stage and will not go anywhere. For us, FL was a great challenge and a real school. All teachers with the "factory" - the great master of his art, and we are very grateful. Lack of tours and concerts we have not, but a new opportunity for the artists already taken place competition is expensive. And we want to be seen. Dayneko: - I am the fifth winner of "American Idol" Alla Pugacheva'm out. After the "Factory" was successful tour, then began a solo career that has brought me some "Golden Gramophone". FL is a miracle for me. Because a 17-year-old girl who had just arrived in Moscow, do not believe that you get on this project. Hard to say what I expect from this project. I just want to enjoy their work. Sing the songs I wanted to sing in "factories" s, but failed for some reason. And, of course, to meet again with the guys and feel like little kids on a large factory scene. The "Roots": - We are the winners of the first "American Idol" by Igor Matvienko. During this time we have a little change to the composition, appeared on the left and Sasha Pasha Artemyev Astashenok Dima Pakulichev. For 8 years, our creative career was many things - "Golden Gramophone" MTV, MUZ and even platinum record for the biggest selling albums. We still have to write new songs, to remove clips. Take part in the new "FL", it is like a second wind. And it's great when many manufacturers will gather in one place. Vlad Sokolov: - I am a graduate of the seventh "American Idol" by Konstantin Meladze'm out. Past Factory was my whole life, which we have lived for three and a half months. It was a huge and very interesting experience. Waiting out this project, I am for the new colossal experience. And of course, I wonder what one of us, a manufacturer of various themes, will be the first and will be the best? The "yin - yang": - We are graduates of the seventh "American Idol" by Konstantin Meladze out. Since then, we have removed some great clips and recorded a lot of good songs, was the winner of the international charts. We have something to be proud. For this project, we are waiting for a fantastic holiday show! Tishman: - I write songs to perform live, an album with Nonna Grishaeva successful in the show "Star", has worked with several very interesting musicians, composers, poets. The factory has been for me a breakthrough. We see this as another opportunity to speak to the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment