Sunday, February 24, 2013

During sex, he wrote songs

Won his video "I love you" on the popular video-sharing nationally less than a month, has more than 200,000 views. Nothing special in this video is not - the usual amateur video, but it is certainly very intuitive and unceremoniously burst into the subconscious self performance of the song, but a harmonious blend of the words, melodies, arrangements and vocal artist, whose name - Marik Cisano. Just recently, the Internet, new songs Marika Cisano combined in a project "can not live without you." After listening to a few songs, for me personally, was only a spirit - the man who would like to write to me. Over time I began to realize that. These songs I have to listen to every day I was sick, in a good way, songs Marika Cisano. He touches? That in his songs is what songs not in the other? After the standard dating and formal communication in the network, I decided to invite Marika for a cup of green tea and began to meet with the man to prepare the songs that I heard many times on the phone. Concert Marika Cisano - Actually chorus of the song "I love you", I wrote during sex. At that time I had a relationship with a very nice girl. We had a full understanding. You can see this kind of nonsense or heresy to think, but it was in reality. We gave each other a contribution, and to touch it touched all of my subconscious. I loved it and sang. My heart was filled with spring. In my head it's fine if you are just on the wavelength as your partner, trust me, and the time is not the time, and around at all so vague. - Visuals are very simple in this song came out, but touched many. How do you explain that? - Visuals filmed entirely on regular soap, and the installation of the rough. The main thing is not. Home atmosphere. I think that through this video series, I was able to convey the feelings of energy, the energy of love. The message to all lovers. - You are now demanding to see all, "I love you"? - Now, if someone wants to enjoy, then have for God's sake ... Incidentally, some of my songs, I recommend listening to every morning, as a stimulant mood. I know that every woman wants to be heard, every woman deserves attention and respect, every woman hopes for the best, and I give them hope in his songs. Is therefore in the morning or on the way to work, please do not contain any song, but it's better if it's "love." Beautiful woman! I love and adore you! - What do you think your work? - If I sing something, then have experienced, you have all the same experience. - Your target audience, who are they? - I have a song "First Love". It is impossible to bring them under any format. I thought that it remain in the table. But put it on the Internet began receiving positive feedback from the 18-year-old girls who love the combination of harmony and voice. And on the phone itself is injected and hear in doorways. And it is the song "Beloved" - a song with a very different approach, but theme is the same. Therefore, there is no age limit. Write and send, and who will catch and take it is another matter. - How are your relationships with women? Your wife - what is it? - Everything is fine - I do not have a permanent women today (smiles). In general, any continuous bad luck, apparently the problem is in me. Women I love and adore, but not those who do not begin their nonsense brain. There is a category that come with a story for themselves and live in it, in it and at the same time to teach others (smiles) believe. - A feeling that you have a recent experience that has disappointed you. - Well, if I had to be a perfect balance in my personal life, it is unlikely that I am touching the subject. Life goes on and stand in one place - it's not for me. The only thing I do with full confidence that I can say with experience presenting women from all social categories. In general, women as friends, because at home I have not come into contact with them, so they are perfect for me. In public, everyone always looks beautiful. Reveals a man, it takes a long time, and sometimes it takes years. Right now, no one wants take care of themselves for a short distance. Soul is closed and will in the near future, I think so. While not ruling out anything. Only really beautiful cover zadolbala without competent content. Over the last 10 years in the life of all that has changed in the people, including priorities. For many family values were reduced to a complete zero. I am an ardent advocate of a strong and happy family. - Romantic? - At heart I'm still a romantic. It is manifested in various ways. I love women to look beautiful. Here is my thinking goes beyond all expectations. Creativity seems to me (laughs). Many people do not catch up, and many many of the themes, then begin to think, and what it is all in the rule, if a person can not even evaluate the situation correctly and react accordingly. Done as it should be. Yes, I am a romantic. It and put in a real-time relationship is not going, it knocks me greatly. I either love it for real, or not, and it must be clearly understood. And anyway, it's very personal. - What song on your album shows your nature "can not live without you?" - The question is of course (smiles). In "Bird Cherry" clearly, as both all to be honest and clean like. By the way, thanks to Alexander Nagorny for the wonderful words. I hope that I continue to work with this poet. - What do you want those who hear your songs? - Peace to your home, peace, happiness and financial well-being and happiness of the world! Marika Shaw Cisano PS Even though I long to write articles, it means nothing to say about this man. He touches his energy. It looks very ordinary, but communicates over an hour, I realized that I was more and more I want to talk to him. His songs - full reflection of his nature, filled with romantic, catchy in its simplicity and openness. Mara multipartite

No comments:

Post a Comment