Sunday, February 24, 2013

Boris Renski: "Tattoo" fell apart due to Julia Volkova

In the past, one of the creators of the most famous Russian group tATu, and now - said Executive Producer Lena Katina Boris Renski first in an interview with the real cause of the collapse of the legendary duo. - Why, after the completion of the project tATu Lena decided to take you under his wing? What was the motivation? Tell us by that time., Between tATu and Lena Katina - There is no time in between was not. Lena project began on this day, when tATu Now tell how close tATu last year - half life tATu I was very act of interference and overlap as the mood swings, Julia tired. Of course I understand that the stars - people capricious and extravagant, but it is something like a pro, and in general - everything has its limits. You may remember the story of canceling the concert in Sunnyvale (CA) in summer 2008. This concert was for six months to prepare and was completely sold out. Julia simply refused to fly from Moscow to the United States, said that she is afraid of airplanes. I will not go into a description of the real reasons for Yulia behavior, but all of us on the inside, believe me, they were clear and not seek in any way to excuse. The concert was canceled, we paid a fine wild, covered with shame, and press the black list of people with whom you can not deal with. Julia A few days later flew to rest. Fear of flying has disappeared. This was not the first such case, Julia. Then I said (and I quote): "Julia, if you allow such a thing again, I resigned from tATu". Next, there was a similar story in six months in connection with a corporate Christmas show, the details are not described, they are small and unattractive. One day in early 2009, I asked Lena and Julia come to the office. I said officially the girls that my work over tATu will no longer be any professional relationship with Julia and Lena suggested working on her solo project, she agreed. Everything was done face to face, without intrigue and separate talks. The closed and open the project tATu Lena Katina. I hope you understand that I described at the time not in the official release of the "suspension" of tATu circumstances reflect above. But now is the statute of limitations, as they say, has expired, and I think you have a right to know how it really was. Especially since I did not want to without a widely used version of "the departure of Julia hopelessly corrupt incompetent under the direction of Boris Rennes tATu", casts a shadow on the Lena and left me. My guide was maybe stupid, and because of this rotten tATu, but the dog is buried in a completely different place. - Do you currently own a business? What does it contain? Whether you? An investor of "Lena Katina" Are there any other investors than you? Are there any other musical projects in which you the manager? - I have been associated with two projects in the field of IT, which were founded with my participation in the late 90's in conjunction. But I would not for him. I do not believe in their daily management, now there is my son Boris ml Am I the investor of the project "Lena Katina"? If you say a word, "Yes". If more fully, it is necessary to consider that the investor - a person who sent the money in a new project or bought shares in the market, waiting for a project or profit shares rise. After the invested money back with a profit (or no profit, or not returned), the investment cycle is over. Lena project, especially at the beginning in 2009-2010, occupied almost all of my time and now I'm involved in a day, so give me a call, the investor is wrong, but I have spent and continue to spend money for the project. My role is rather described by the term "executive producer", and my contribution is. In the definition of the genre, style, image, involved in the creation of music, lyrics, arrangements and Video Another investor is even Lena, the. His money (the other side of the participation of the Lena, I do not say because they are obvious) In general, "Lena Katina" it "stock company" of three owners spend, their time and resources to work for the future success not only for the money (although money is important), but for the realization of dreams. This is Lena, and I are all aware of you Sven Martin. With all the other artists / music projects I'm not connected. - The ex-soloist of group tATu Lena Katina and Yulia Volkova, after the collapse of a solo career. Both soloists have released their first singles: Never Forget (Lena Katina) and All Because of You (Julia Volkova). There are now Lena and all her team a sense of rivalry with Yulia Volkova? - Firstly, the feeling was strong, it would be foolish to deny it. But time goes on, we disagree on and on each other, and deaden the sense of competition. - Boris, tell me it is possible to tATu reunion or at least common single Lena and Julia? - In the near future, I think, impossible. County must build your brand and away from the status of "former soloist tATu", would be to work a joint project with Julia in the opposite direction. Perhaps later, much later. Why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment