Monday, February 25, 2013

Valery Leontiev: I'm still worried before each concert!

Today Valery Leontiev said artistic anniversary. 9th April 1972 in the Palace of Culture Vorkuta miners gave his first solo concert. Since then, it has 40 years. - Valery Yakovlevich has changed the public over the years, since the first concert? - To be honest, I did not feel any significant change. Merely said that the people to be in response to the concerts started fast. When the viewer is bound to the actor, when he fell in love with the artist, the years have not really important. He comes to favorite artists and acts accordingly. Often found in cities similar question: "But the audience something else - Voronezh say, of the St. Petersburg". The answer is - nothing, because people just go to a favorite artist and the same applause. In Voronezh, and in St. Petersburg. - Present a nervous trembling before a concert? - Until now! Outrageous! And especially before the last show in the Kremlin because technically very difficult and, as always, had nothing ... First week was not enough, yesterday was still missing a day, but today is not enough ... Also, one or two hours. So nervous before each concert. - Do you remember the first moment when I felt that you have fans? Not just someone came with the system area for an autograph, but when they realized that the people that you love to go to concerts several times in the audience already familiar faces ... - Of course I! (Smile) Fortunately, it happened a long time. Fans first appeared long before this time, when I registered at the time of the glory - I realized this in the early 70's, still a professional artist when he sang in Vorkuta in various amateur clubs, teams ... And then there are people who came to observe my performance constantly, from time to time. Where they come from - these people appear there. Even then I realized that this is a phenomenon that poklonnichestvom as worship or fanaticism. The last word rather bourgeois and very neupotrebimoe these days, but that's what it was (laughs). - What do you feel when you get it? Joy, or maybe fear? - At first, this is my loss. Then I have to deal with it quickly, turned into confused excitement and tension in the pride. Like that pair to me and listen to the tenth time goes! So everything happened long ago, and when I entered the stage of popularity and fame, was to some degree prepared for this condition to such reactions from the audience. For me, it was no surprise. In general, I must say it is good that I do not wake up famous, like many of my colleagues, happened to other areas of art. This is particularly the case with film actor - starring in a hit movie, her look, drove the cinema, and you wake up in the morning - the star! Well, if one of his personal qualities, his nature is prepared to live a star. To live, surrounded by love, success, hatred, malice, and other manifestations of human passions ... And if the person is not ready and it happens so abruptly, "the descent of glory", then start to life very uncomfortable and sometimes tragic things. But fortunately, I did not touch - step by step, I was part of this state and has been prepared for him. - Once your fans have described the story. At a concert Oleg Gazmanov noticed a group of your fans and their behavior zasmotrevshis, cheer, cry, and a sea of flowers, went to his manager and said, "That would be so." I have never had such thoughts to the fans of his colleagues - they say I want the audience like this star? - (Without hesitation) No way! My fans for the most part I've always had, and I liked even proud that they are just what they are. Then I saw a very different - sick, absolutely crazy, crazy and mentally ill people who worshiped - as I never would have wanted - if that word to what it can be used in relation to other actors there. Although I had a few dozen of schizophrenics, but they finally otlepilis. Or in the relevant institution attached, designed for the treatment of someone or other stars. What I sincerely glad. Those people who are with me for life for more years and the new ones that have emerged recently, I think -. People feel and think They are quite happy with me, and no I do not! - What is your perfect concert? - The perfect concert - it's a great feeling when there is no separation between me and the audience. Between my understanding of what happens on the stage and the audience understanding. If it happens that space, and I feel the same, comes tremendous ease that even a kind of weightlessness, I can manage to be called. Usually the people are very difficult to be able to gravity itself or some objects to govern, and this state is in its simplicity, in zero gravity, but I manage events. - And often, allowing you to move? - Unfortunately, not often. If it was often, I would have long obkayfovalsya it get in the habit and become commonplace. And it's bad. Routine - the enemy of creativity! Maxim Yakovlev, to "show business news NEWSmusic.ru» file photo site "slider"

No comments:

Post a Comment