Saturday, February 23, 2013

Bachelorette gained fame

His birthday singer Slava said accumulate bachelor party. - I do not have a big party. I decided it was time and gathered Devishnik: his two sisters, friends and colleagues. First we had dinner at a restaurant, and then rushed to the night club. Had fun until the morning hours. My other artists Mitya Fomin, Eva Polna and Tanya Tereshina organized this evening music program and led holiday Zaza Napoli. Anatoly certainly understand the desire to go out with my friends, but on the other hand gave me this evening and a trip to the Maldives. Since we are, for the first time after the birth of her youngest daughter, spend a few days alone. I'm your birthday a new song is released - "SEX not love" (music by B. Drobish, T.Leontev, & c A.Slanevskaya, V. Drobysh.). This is a kind of gift from me to all the fans. In the near future it will be heard in the air of popular radio stations in the country - says Slava. Fame

No comments:

Post a Comment