Monday, February 25, 2013

Tree: I like to be a singer!

Tree talks about her plans for 2012 and told her what surprises fans expect in the near future. Russian celebrities have long planned the tour schedule for the next few years by the hour and minute. No exception and singer tree, at the end of last year, the album "The points are set." - Your songs are very rating in TV and radio, and every time surprised more and more. How do you make creativity so much diversity? - I have to be honest, not on purpose, unconsciously! I wonder that the songs were different, that they liked me. Otherwise, just plain boring! If the songs were the same, they would be interested in hearing my fans. Tree - your work consists of a series of joint activities. Who are the artists you work best, and if we expect a duet in 2012? - I want any job not as special, but to select any. It's different experiments, different emotions, different works. But of course, each resulting experience is interesting, unique. - A significant portion of your fans are used to you to read on Twitter. Tell us about your relationship with social networks. - Social networks - something that makes it very addictive. We need to remember and to take responsibility for what you write in it. That to me is primarily a means of communicating with people who are far away. Secondly, a very fast way provide for information about people. Well, it's just plain fun! I really hope that the social network and notes that I. Place to help people because I often call this resource for help to someone - Many Russian artists time to try life in a totally unexpected way: by the Director of the politicians. What role do you want to try on, and why? - I like to be a singer. Maybe I'll try one day, even as an actress. For something more serious and fundamentally different and I do not think so! I have to do something, and in my job - is to move and grow. - Tell us a little about your upcoming performances. - 16 March in Kiev, I will be the first big concert - it will be a presentation of the album "The points are set." In the great hall "Stereo Plaza", with a large staff of musicians! I am looking forward to this show and I'm glad no one is waiting for him, because we do it on demand! Waiting for good people, lots of music, incredible emotions - all the things for which he so in love with her performance! - But that's not the only big event in the near future. 20th April, you'll be a big concert in the Olympic Stadium, and we have heard that there are a special program. - We're ready for the Olympics many surprises! We want to make it interesting for those who were at my presentation at Arena Moscow. And of course we have many plans and ideas - new songs with new and interesting musicians, new videos, new co ... Many things exciting and interesting things about music. - What changes can be expected by their fans? - Changes? Why? Do not do that! To expect new songs that good! Old new and interesting Victoria Zhivotova, NEWSmusic.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment