Sunday, February 24, 2013

Eva Polna: I can not eat any more!

The singer admitted that she would come naked on stage only when it stopped the war. Eva Polna arrived in Voronezh on 21 April at the next biennium SEC perform "Arena". Open-air concert was a great success - the audience sang happy favorite singer. After the speech Polna spoke to reporters. - Eve and the "Away from the future" not repent? Do you regret that the team fell apart? - I am the band, man-ship, space ship. My life has not changed, it was me, I stayed. "Visitors from the future" - it is of course Yuri Usachev, but this is my music, my lyrics. Before you give up completely, I went two years without law and stood alone on the stage. Why to be in a group, when I? I want something that has not already been done: go to the community that was to make different music. This is done, the better. What does not happen, the better - as you agree artist who has worked for a long time in the scene, that break the support of the lack of talent, but talent itself? - Lack of talent does not need to help. Although talented people - not always the people who want success and popularity. I have many friends who are very talented, capable, and how if you do not want help, they agree to live like them. They have no ambition to conquer the world. I think I need the people who have ambitions that go further than the place where they are trying to help. - Would you like to do next? - I have a plan. But until I sat down on the Indian Ocean, not the beginning of the meditation, I have to do something. I have small children, I am responsible for it and they should be supported. And the fact that I have many interests, I do not know where my interests zavedut further. But I know that creativity is not in itself can eliminate. I'm curious to try, the film, though I once tried removing a few clips, and I know this kitchen, I know that the film is the same, only much longer history. Maybe I want to play that, because it would not be ashamed or stupid seriously opposed comic film. Not that which is currently filming. Maybe write a script, or enter a second book of poetry, or publish the first beautiful. Many shut! - Before designing their concert clothes. And now you come up with their own costumes? - I believe that an artist from the scene should take some pictures. I have a certain image and ethics on which it is impossible to go on stage, what do you take out the garbage. For me, the scene - a theater. I love to express certain emotions with clothes, they give to people. My concerts - is a small performance. Today I chose the suit in view of the fact that the weather can be different. Coat I bought from the famous Italian designer, but the whole picture has thought. I have sewn in a theatrical workshop. I actually have a collection of houses cylinder - about six. But there are hats and caps. And the song "Ships" I'm in a three-cornered hat. And all this happens. I have a disease like this -. Materialism - A daughter, Evelyn and Amelia try on your clothes? - It happens. And since many things are quite fragile, with ribbons or beads, you must have time to pry out of their little hands and pulled into place. Probably all women love to dress up. And I was lucky - I'm on stage I can try me on any of the images, which do not, I think in real life ... Although hats I wear at all times. Maybe in a blue hat, I'm just not in the store, but in a black hat with a feather! Probably all women love to dress up - Do you have a favorite dress or style of dress? - I'm in fashion as a game. Sometimes you have to be cautious, and sometimes vice versa want to make a line - and then I can wear what you want. On Halloween, not just who I was - and Red Riding Hood, and a nun. And at the Festival "invasion" when I was with a group "Semantic hallucinations" I was rocker, spoke a bit of glam-rock style: leather jacket, black pants, before the clown makeup. It seemed to me that I was the most important rocker. Shock ... I sometimes like or annoying to a certain point - everything should be in moderation. In this I feel comfortable. - Eva, what are your weaknesses? Perhaps some of it can not refuse to eat? - I can not eat any more! I love to cook and eat, and very happy to go eat. For me the food - it's a cult, culture, it is very important to me. I have an idea to go visit some cooking classes to improve at a good cooking skills. I love to cook ... Fast food may seem, it is not complicated to cook, if you spend a lot of time (in the morning soaked and seven clock roasting evening start that soaked) need. Love making pasta with sauce, salad and seafood. I regret that we. Not by the sea, and we can not eat what they do in Italy, in France This is not sufficient. Sometimes you want to eat delicious pomidorinu, but you know that all the tomatoes we have Dutch, or with us, but made with the same technology. Can only dream about the garden. And from my garden has it all. - How to Diet on a? Now many young women sitting on a diet and spoil their health. Can you advise - to learn how to live with their disability? - I respect people who are strong will to hold me and to achieve dieting results to which they aspire. It is prescribed a diet for medical reasons. There are problems with the digestive system, and the doctor said - take it or leave it. Like the forms, the main thing - that it was a combination of diet and exercise. Exhaustion - it is terrible, and not need my help, friends and parents need to take the person to a psychologist ... Yes, it is a figure flaws - but to do this to you for something that you respect, but your character, because the character can be purchased. Are who you are - that's another story. I have two daughters, and ask me about it 10 years from now, I'll probably be something else. - We want your daughter follow in your footsteps? - If they realize that they will not live without it, then yes. But forced to do actresses or essentially want them to walk in my footsteps - no! This is not only fun and beautiful costumes and heavy and not very female workers. If they want, and they will have the data, then yes. Well ... they love to sing and dance, very artistic. Younger Amalia loves to dance, dance is over 2 years old. Evelyn oldest ready for school. The youngest wants to be a fashion designer. If you do not lose the desire ... Some people come with some sort of childhood aspirations, with the first class that they know that they have the doctors and get them. I want to be happy and daughters were professionals and would to respect themselves. - Recognition Denis Klyaver paternity was your older daughter for PR? - I do not know. If you come to a group of "Tea for Two", learn, and then write me. I too would like to know the answer. I have a negative attitude towards it. I've never done in his life show, not removed, marriage, separation, birth, love. Especially when it comes to children, you want something to hold in themselves indoors. It takes into account that it is possible to do so. Now ask me about him. The only thing I say - yes, that is the father of my child. - Eve, and you can cancel concert? - So far in my life was not that bad I feel cancel the concert. In an extreme case, I'll call the doctor, and it makes me shock therapy - injections to the tapes. - And without that you can not do on the road? Anita Choi, for example at first carries a water bath. What do you carry in your bag? - In addition to the suitcase suit, goggles and earplugs in my pocket - ayped, telephone and crafts. I knit, embroider or wizard hat. And the people who are with me on the plane, Wonder Woman, the four hours in an airplane Kolupaev something there. I can not spend much time in idleness. I need to do something, even if I'm watching a movie on the plane, there are still some of the master. ... I once saw an extraordinary Leont'ev sweater. And when I was on tour, I was told that Leontiev knitted by her yarn. I bought a few bags of yarn, the train with bales. Then get out, four knitting. Once arrived at the level of Jasmine, she said: "Oh, I'm knitting, and where did you get this yarn?". I said. Then meet with her on tour in six months, and in her knitting bag we sit on the plane, and I see the same yarn that I bought. Thank you, now let's go in the same sweater ... - How do you feel about the fact that the musicians feel full albums spread on the Internet? - I have to take a solo album. That's another story. I want to write the authors, artists, music, poetry, get this, if not to see a big fee, but at least something. I'm not just an artist, I'm the author, is to me a crucial question. I'm sorry that there are people who not only manage to use your work for free, but the rehash songs, they believe that this is normal. Throughout the world there are legal instruments, but we do not. You need Come on. - What would you have never allowed on stage? - Probably, cursing obscenities. If I just do not fall into any design. If there is no other word, you know, save that only non-Russian-living expression. To open costume, even if I was in a very good shape, would not allow. But to come out when I was told that now all die or go naked on stage, it would become clear. Or if the war starts - yes, and in good faith - No Want beauty, want to see the concert continued atmosphere. I'm talking about the concert in the hall, in the club, when people come to you, and it is important that you speak. And we have created a very special atmosphere of magic. I insist, and I believe that the music changes a person inside and out. Ivan Tolstoy, "News Showbiz NEWSmusic.ru» photos

No comments:

Post a Comment